• The KillerFrogs

Is there anyone left who thinks AD is the weak point of our team?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
How many times did I hear that if AD played like that (insert defeated opponent), then we would have no chance to beat Utah? AD, who is still the winningest QB in TCU history, saved his best for the Utes. Bring on Oregon! Bring on Auburn! AD will lead the way to victory in the title game.

Go Frogs!

Is there anyone who thought that before Saturday? Or before this season? Or the season before that? :wacko:

Army Frog Fan

Not sure, but I think that win puts him past David Greene as the 2nd winningest QB of all time. Maybe if we make it the the MNC game and lose, UT will retire his jersey.

PurplePutt

I don't get this thread? I have always been a huge AD fan but he (like most QBs) has had some bad days or made some terrible throws.

This is a fan board full of Monday morning QBs who sound off. Ran into a former AF buddy (and former AFA player) at work a few weeks ago and he asked me what was up with our QB. Said he heard all the hype about TCU and tuned us in and that we would not win a NC with that QB. I told him he had an off day (he probably saw the two pick game vs SMU?) and also told him that he was full of crap and he needed to watch more than just one game and look at some stats!

Don't know zactly what is expected. Should everyone who complained about a bad decision or bad throw or even a bad game beg for forgiveness because AD had a great day yesterday?

By the way--he didn't have a great game vs BSU last year and if you say he did you need to pull your head out. I still don't blame him for that loss though--lots wrong with that one.

PurplePutt

How many times did I hear that if AD played like that (insert defeated opponent), then we would have no chance to beat Utah? AD, who is still the winningest QB in TCU history, saved his best for the Utes. Bring on Oregon! Bring on Auburn! AD will lead the way to victory in the title game.

Go Frogs!

Also don't get this post because he obviously didn't play like that? Maybe if he had played like he did in the example you used, TCU wouldn't have won? Don't know what you are referring to but what, throw a couple of picks? Maybe one real early for a pick six? Things like that can completely change the outcome of a game (as we all know).

Sure glad he had the best game of his career. Hope and trust that he has a couple more in him.

Froginexile

This year AD has played huge against the two best qb's he squared off against. He quietly kick RGIII and Jordan Wynn to the curb. I think this is his chip on the shoulder and I think he would relish playing Cam Newton and defintely Kellum Moore. I am not sure that is what is in his head, but he has risen to the competition of the opposing qb.

ShreveFrog

I think people including me got a little down on him after forcing throws and those leading to interceptions against Boise State and Oregon State. It is only natural for the quarterback to be the target of offensive complaints.

Not to nit pick, cos I know you're in Andy's corner...
but the pick 6 vs. Boise was not on Andy, and the other pick I remember him throwing was a desperation heave on the last drive.