• The KillerFrogs

Injury reports here.

mwindsorfw

I'm too lazy to go searching topics for injury reports and updates. Here are a few. Please feel free to add more.

Flotz - Ankle sprain - probable vs OSU

Tucker - "not 100%"

Maponga - Foot injury - questionable vs OSU

TRF51

Are you sure? I thought he was out there in the second half.

If he was it was for one play, I know he was not in there during crunch time. I only remember him having one catch after he had that nice first down catch and he looked hurt.

MavAlbert

Anyone know what the deal was with Cam White?

He played sparingly, but never moved like he was injured and I haven't heard anything about an injury. Also he was put in in the 4th quarter for a couple plays, so if he was hurt I doubt they would have played him then.

Is he in the dog house for some reason?

ifrog

Anyone know what the deal was with Cam White?

He played sparingly, but never moved like he was injured and I haven't heard anything about an injury. Also he was put in in the 4th quarter for a couple plays, so if he was hurt I doubt they would have played him then.

Is he in the dog house for some reason?

Don't know but that tipped pass changed the game. The ball looked to be right on the money but he barely got his hands on it before it was tipped by him for a crucial interception.

Purple Daze

Don't know but that tipped pass changed the game. The ball looked to be right on the money but he barely got his hands on it before it was tipped by him for a crucial interception.

He got his hands on it but watching the first quarter again I'm not sure it was intended for him. Dawson was about seven yards behind him crossing wide open. Hard to tell for sure but White had a guy on his back and the db covering Dawson was trailing him by five yards. Who knows but if he hits Dawson there it looked like he would've taken it to the house. There was nobody on that side of the field and the safety was in chase mode also.

MavAlbert

maybe because of the dropped / tipped ball that led to the int?

Ah, okay that makes much more sense now. I didn't see who dropped that pass and some people behind me thought it was Boyce, so I just went with that.

And yeah, that play was huge obviously. Seems like more than a few of those freak plays have gone the other team's way so far this season. I'd like to think that means we are due some lucky bounces here and there in the home stretch.

fff91

Well, if that were the case, then I would like to know why we had players so close together. happened later in the game where we had two guys running go patterns and they were right next to each other.

Is Chucky Hunter OK?

On Carter, I saw him go to the locker room against ISU and was limping and thenc ame back up taped up. perhaps a lingering ankle sprain.

Latest posts