• The KillerFrogs

Injury Bug

This team has the talent to play with anyone. That being said, I can’t remember when a TCU team loaded with so many returning starters on the O/D line has been hit so hard with injuries. It would also appear that the majority of these injuries are severe and season ending. I have faith in the depth of the O/D lines but the starter is a starter for a reason. Watching Utah this year I get the impression it’s all hands on deck. I am very concerned about our backups facing legit talent for the first time in a long time in the trenches. Can anyone provide insight on the O Lines health or our back up NT? Griffin was a beast in the middle hard to imagine his backup hits 70% of Griffins production.

An-Cap Frog

Texas ChristianPlayer Injury Status/Updated Notes
Blaize Foltz G Knee out for season - 10/17/10 Foltz will miss the remainder of the season due to a knee injury.

South Texas Frog

Foltz and Griffin are the only folks out for the season.

Jeremy Coleman did an outstanding job filling in for Griffin and I doubt there'll be much dropoff (if any) the rest of the season.

Dooley is supposed to be back for Utah.

PhillyFrog

Our threes are much superior than our twos were four years ago. Now, our ones can take a five and the team won't get deep-sixed.

Tuesdays suck.