• The KillerFrogs

I'm Warming Up To Briles

Eight

briles did a truly horrific job. Offensive line in general looked like they quit at the half.

so you think one didn't have an impact on the other?

people have been bitching about briles playing calling all year, especially going wide in short yardage, have to knock someone off the ball situations and yet people on this site are ready to dump on briles and not consider that maybe the bad run game in the nichols state game was a bit of the canary in the coal mine for this offensive line

swcfrog

people have been bitching about briles playing calling all year, especially going wide in short yardage, have to knock someone off the ball situations and yet people on this site are ready to dump on briles and not consider that maybe the bad run game in the nichols state game was a bit of the canary in the coal mine for this offensive line
Dumped on Briles when he was at Baylor. One stupid call at Baylor won us a game. But doing zero for the Frogs now. Maybe Baylor will hire him back

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass

Offensive line has been bad for years. He had no offense in the 2nd half zero points. He refuses to adjust. The offense is getting worse instead of better like the defense.

If he stops being stubborn and makes adjustments sure give him a shot. But I’m not surprised people are pissed off.

I’m not calling for his head I’m saying he did is a horrible job yesterday even Sonny admitted that. 2nd half only. First half was very solid. But a B+ and a F is a bad grade combined.

AroundWorldFrog

Who's throwing the picks? Who's dropping the TD's? Who's fumbling? Not Briles.
He's directly responsible for the offense. His red zone offenses have been historically terrible at every stop he's made. It's his job to know the personnel and use them to score. I mean if the OC has no responsibility for scoring let's just draw plays in the dirt. Couldn't be worse.

OICU812

Who's throwing the picks? Who's dropping the TD's? Who's fumbling? Not Briles.
Man, has he ever had some awful luck with players. It’s like guys who want to fail in the red zone have been following him around for what, 10+ years? If only there were some way to science this phenomenon up, and see if there’s something all those players have had in common so Briles could solve the mystery.

Latest posts