• The KillerFrogs

I'm just curious

maximilian

Quite the specimen arent you? Being able to retort so vivid a response. Perhaps you should a bit of research rather than just spout erroneous claims. Downplay us thats fine. I think anyone on here will agree that we dont play near the schedule of the SEC, could we go undefeated... maybe, odds are against it. That does not mean our talent and intensity does not rival that of the of 2.0 GPA of the combined student body you guys run out there. Nonetheless, talk to some of your more educated and well read SEC bretheren I bet you find most have resect for what team from a school of 8300 kids can do. We will be there in the 15 or so for a while, get used to it. Instead of being so obtuse why not come on here an have an educated conversation instead of the concoction which you have brought us. Come back and try to be less troll-like. However I applaud your antagonizing... you schmuck.

You're not very good at this.

Mike Brooks

How does it feel to be able to go 13-0 and never win a national championship? I'll bet that weak sister schedule gets old. The bad news is that the Little Least isn't much better. At least you guys will have a BCS bid....it just won't be for the NC game.
What is it like having a coach that always loses a game he shouldnt (based on talent) and has to have a miracle trick play or colosal opponent f' up to pull games out against teams you should crush (ie UT last year)? You guys have awesome talent but Myles is the Great Equalizer.

Cant wait til 2013. If Myles is still there... Didnt WVU almost beat you guys in Baton Rouge last year?

What is it like having a coach that always loses a game he shouldnt (based on talent) and has to have a miracle trick play or colosal opponent f' up to pull games out against teams you should crush (ie UT last year)? You guys have awesome talent but Myles is the Great Equalizer.

Cant wait til 2013. If Myles is still there... Didnt WVU almost beat you guys in Baton Rouge last year?

Can you spell "Miles" correctly just one time with your awesome education you get over there?

Sure, as soon as Myles figures out the little hand and the big hand.

Yeah...he's so lucky. His resume' is one of the best in the country....and he improves it year after year....and he's an idiot right? Patterson has approx. the same winning numbers as Miles.....but Patterson plays one of the weakest schedules year in and year out. Any idiot could put up his numbers with the talent that TCU has and that schedule.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
How does it feel to be able to go 13-0 and never win a national championship? I'll bet that weak sister schedule gets old. The bad news is that the Little Least isn't much better. At least you guys will have a BCS bid....it just won't be for the NC game.
We've won two - thanks for stopping by.
curious.jpg

purpleraider

Yeah...he's so lucky. His resume' is one of the best in the country....and he improves it year after year....and he's an idiot right? Patterson has approx. the same winning numbers as Miles.....but Patterson plays one of the weakest schedules year in and year out. Any idiot could put up his numbers with the talent that TCU has and that schedule.

finally something we can all agree on.

An-Cap Frog

How do you get through life with just a fifth-grade education?

Also, I think it is called bi-curious...

An-Cap Frog

Seriously, a bunch of football and baseball players received schollies to play at LSU in the early 90's from my HS...including the #2 QB in Texas...none of them made anything out of it...

Latest posts