• The KillerFrogs

If you wonder if CFB is fixed...

SuperToad

Look no further than UT v. A&M. What a couple of bull[Craig James] calls.

I'll say it, I feel bad for A&M. I'm so glad karma was on TCU's side

On a side note: this will put UT in the top 10

Limp Lizard

Probably TCU gets bumped out of the top-16 because Texas gets moved way up....with a 7-4 record! Human polls have them at 23-24, computer polls, led by Massey and Sagarin, have them in top ten. With 4 losses. And no wins against top-25 opponents.

cdsfrog

Probably TCU gets bumped out of the top-16 because Texas gets moved way up....with a 7-4 record! Human polls have them at 23-24, computer polls, led by Massey and Sagarin, have them in top ten. With 4 losses. And no wins against top-25 opponents.

They wont move an inch in the CPU polls, and no chance they move into the teens.

CountryFrog

Someone should investigate Ryan Tannehill for point shaving. He has led the way on almost every come from ahead defeat for the Ags this year.

tcufrog75

Old story. True in the SWC, true in the Big 12. If you are TU's opponent and the game is on the line in the closing minutes/seconds, count on the zebras to do all they can to help out Whorns. It has happened too many times and too consistently over the decades to deny that the fix is in. That's not to say that the officials have been bribed or otherwise corrupted. It more likely is just a human tendency to support the expectancy of Longhorn dominance in this region. It was a factor in the decisions of Arkansas, Nebraska and A&M (if not Mizzou and Colorado) to get out of a league with Texas. Recall the time added to the clock at the end of the the 2009 B12 Championship game between Texas and Nebraska to give Texas time to kick a winning field goal. The SWC officials hosed TCU on multiple occasions when the Frogs occasionally gave Texas a battle during our lean years from the 70's and into the 90s. Just get used to it, because it's not going to end.

TCUdirtbag

Bad call, yes. But not bad enough to blame the entire loss on. A&M's epic second half implosions are their new tradition.

Don't sweat UT's ranking. Best case scenario is 8-4 with a win over mid-teens Baylor. They won't pass a 10-2 TCU with a win over #5 Boise. In fact, a UT win in Waco could move Baylor back below TCU in the rankings, helping us get up to 16.

But for now it's go Tulsa!

TCUSA

Let me tell you (and those who were around during the SWC, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know)--this kind of BS officiating is rampant when playing either A&M or Texas--only when they're playing each other does A&M get hosed. I'm not going to impugn the profession--but I think there's something in the psyche of human beings--not just officials, but all human beings--that sees a natural order to things, and I think UT gets the benefit of that tendency. Whether it's because it's the flagship university of the state or because there's just too much orange influence across the state in general, UT has ALWAYS benefited from that kind of BS. The only way to beat them is to beat them like a drum so that officiating can't possibly come into the equation. You let them play you close, and you're going to lose 8 out of 10 times. That's just the way it is.

I've seen TCU dominate UT on the field and come up empty too many times to count because we didn't build a big enough lead to overcome the BS calls that came in the 4th quarter. It's something we'd better get used to and prepare for before we get to the Big12. We're going to have to go into Austin with the attitude of running them out of the stadium by the end of the 3rd quarter, because if it comes down to a touchdown or less in the 4th, we're going to get hosed. I'll guarantee it.

Limp Lizard

I wish I had your faith in the computer polls. At lease the human voters admit it is their opinion. Does anyone audit the programming, or just what Massey and Sagarin say it is? Right now the computer polls have Texas at #20. We will see what happens on Sunday.

Kaiser

Look no further than UT v. A&M. What a couple of bull[Craig James] calls.

I'll say it, I feel bad for A&M. I'm so glad karma was on TCU's side

On a side note: this will put UT in the top 10

Huh?

The defenseless receiver rule is dumb, but it is the rule. And I seriously doubt that the refs' plan to fix the game was to cancel out a UT first down with an illegal procedure penalty before calling a personal foul.

ReedFrawg

That was a brutal call. UT has about a 3% chance of winning if they don't make that call. It was the worst, most boring close game I have seen all year. Just ugly football all-around, especially that tex offense.

y2kFrog

Huh?

The defenseless receiver rule is dumb, but it is the rule. And I seriously doubt that the refs' plan to fix the game was to cancel out a UT first down with an illegal procedure penalty before calling a personal foul.
I think the only fixing of the game was A&M giving away a game they should have easily won, and they have been doing that all year.

ReedFrawg

Huh?

Yes it is a rule but he didn't even "hit" the guy...he bumped his helmet. Terrible call.

Purple Cavalier

Huh?

I agree! Clear helmet to helmet contact! Will always be called, and under the rules it should be. Sorry, but the refs called it right. And I certainly have no skin in that game. Didn't matter to me.

PurplePutt

He just grazed him and could have blown him up. Terrible call and I am going to say that refs cheat. The fix is in. We saw in in the SMU game. We saw it at BSU. We saw it tonight. The game is being ruined by power and money.

JurisFrog

Helmet to helmet. Not a great call but the hit did occur. The hitter lowered his hat; the hittee's head snapped a bit. I don't like the call but helmet to helmet is going to get called more and more. So we'd better get used to that.