• The KillerFrogs

If you could pick...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
WVU. After TCU rolls thru SMU and OSU, it will be a prime time night game. Baylor game is at 11AM. I HATE 11AM games.
I like the idea of rolling out of bed all thanksgiving fat and hungover, throwing together some tailgate breakfast tacos and starting fresh on drinking - all by 8am. Then watching the rapists get their asses handed to them on what should be a day with good weather. Some more tailgating. Napping by late afternoon. Sounds perfect to me.

HeidelFrog

I can't wait to see how Baylor fans travel these days. The proud football tradition since 2011 is no more. Those annoying fans from the Art Briles corruption days may be too embarrassed to show their faces again in FW....

f_399

That Baylor team we play may come in 0-11, at best 2-9 (May beat any 2 of KU, ISU and UT). That fan base maybe burnt out and will not show up.

WVU will be 3-1 and probably not enough to be ranked.

I have a feeling SMU will bring in more fans this weekend than Baylor will on Nov 24.

ShreveFrog

207622.jpg
5796.jpg

No idea who these people are.

4 Oaks Frog

baylor! I never want to miss an opportunity to watch the Frogs stomp a mud hole in their sorry butts. WVU a better game? Yes, but let the mud hole stomping commence.

Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!

froginmn

@Dirtbag -- those guys are all gone. (Good) But now the program is in shambles. And we're stuck with them til the contract runs out. We'll beat their undermanned, under coached teams 50-0. Who cares?

They should've been kicked out of the league or gotten the DP so that the league would be forced to replace them.
Unfortunate double entendre here.