• The KillerFrogs

I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Friday night, a post titled "BOO" was made. The post appeared between 9:10 pm and 10:33 pm

It was deleted from our system, as it should have been, but I would like to ask anyone that saw it, to please PM me with an account of what it contained. I know that it contained things that would hurt me deeply but please help me out with this

Thanks

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Sorry, I missed it.
That was almost 10 years ago. If I remember correctly, someone had made some comments about my son who had died 2 years before that.

One of the mods removed it before i saw it and I am grateful for that

Just curious though, why did this thread come up now?

Last edited:

BABYFACE

That was almost 10 years ago. If I remember correctly, someone had made some comments about my son who had died 2 years before that.

Just curious though, why did this thread up now?

Oh, wow. You are right. I just looked at the post and the date. Crazy.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I haven't seen it, either. It doesn't turn up in a search. Sorry to hear someone would do that to you, Wes.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I do not know about the specific post but I can offer some "perhaps, what if" info.
After the new board went up I noticed the arrow for hiding the sticky threads was right next to the arrow for reversing the threads in chronological order. So it appeared to me that suddenly I was seeing threads that originated from 2007 at the top of page one rather than 2017. I did this 3 times before seeing my own fat finger mistake, both the arrows are very close on mobile version.

Armadillo

It must have been from the baseball team.

Just curious though, why did this thread come up now?

Well, I am sorry I made light of this old post now. Was not my intent to ridicule your loss. I almost lost my daughter a few years back (she was 7 at the time) and have always respected, if not totally understood, the hell you went through. I could never truly understand that loss Wes. But through the grace of God and the best pediatric neurosurgeon in Austin, my daughter is alive today. Please know my response was in jest and not in ridicule. Not sure why Satis found this thread.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Cruelty is a sign of psychopathy. No sane person would post such a thing. Hopefully, this is nothing but an immature internet bully that hides behind a computer screen to get his insensitive jollies.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
It must have been from the baseball team.

Well, I am sorry I made light of this old post now. Was not my intent to ridicule your loss. I almost lost my daughter a few years back (she was 7 at the time) and have always respected, if not totally understood, the hell you went through. I could never truly understand that loss Wes. But through the grace of God and the best pediatric neurosurgeon in Austin, my daughter is alive today. Please know my response was in jest and not in ridicule. Not sure why Satis found this thread.
Thanks but please don't worry about it

In 2008 I would have reacted differently but time heals as they say

Glad your daughter is well and lets talk about something happy and uplifting

Not baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.