• The KillerFrogs

I’m convinced

Zubaz

Think along these lines.....if the teams played each other five times on a neutral field, who would win more often. It's not that complicated.
It's not complicated, but it's totally hypothetical so it's pretty meaningless when talking about end of season rankings of teams. For sports competition, I prefer to go on what actually happened.

Eight

We need bigger humans and to hit people in waves of depth.

I’ve just recently learned that going to a bowl game and winning a National Championship require two completely different levels talent.

years back attended a sunday school class by a guy who was an avid mountaineer

class one time he was talking about to understand the contrast of being in good enough shape to scale several thousand feet, but at the end being stressed by the various challenges that he could only go 3-4 steps and end up out of breath

there is a very good reason a number of climbers fall short of the summit

he also had a funny story about a chain smoking elk hunting guide

Frogs1983

You’re going to feel stupid wearing TCU gear today? That’s ridiculous. Grow a pair, man.
I used to wear TCU stuff back in 70's when they won 1-2 games a season. People now have no idea how far this program has come.

This beat down is a bump in the road ( a big bump, lol) to TCU football future success.

I will always wear purple til the day I die, win or lose ! Go Frogs.

Wexahu

It's not complicated, but it's totally hypothetical so it's pretty meaningless when talking about end of season rankings of teams. For sports competition, I prefer to go on what actually happened.
We aren't talking about rankings of teams, we are talking about how good they really are.

So you really think we're probably the 2nd best team in the country? Because that is where we are ranked. If we played Alabama five times, I'm not thinking we win three of those games.

Zubaz

We aren't talking about rankings of teams, we are talking about how good they really are.

So you really think we're probably the 2nd best team in the country? Because that is where we are ranked. If we played Alabama five times, I'm not thinking we win three of those games.
And if the 2007 Patriots played the Giants 5 times they'd probably win 3, but it's football and not basketball or baseball, so they don't play Best of 5 series. As a result, the Giants were the best team that season.

Yes, we are the 2nd best team in the country because that's the spot we earned. Hypotheticals are fine for pre-season rankings, but they are meaningless at the end of the season.

Wexahu

And if the 2007 Patriots played the Giants 5 times they'd probably win 3, but it's football and not basketball or baseball, so they don't play Best of 5 series. As a result, the Giants were the best team that season.

Yes, we are the 2nd best team in the country because that's the spot we earned. Hypotheticals are fine for pre-season rankings, but they are meaningless at the end of the season.
You seem incapable of understanding what I am talking about, which is odd. The best team doesn't always win. I figured that was totally obvious, but to you I guess it isn't.

The Patriots were the best football team in 2007. They didn't end up winning the Championship. It happens, it's sports and sometimes weird things happen. The Giants didn't even win their division.

French Frog

tcu and gillespie dared teams to beat them throwing the ball down the field while they took the run game away or that was the goal and they tried it last night because uga wasn't going to make the same game planning mistakes as michigan

they couldn't hold the edge in the run game or match up against the tight ends in the passing game so you are getting stretched trying to stop two different things

bennett is much better than people give him credit in making decisions and throwing the ball and you suddenly can't make players capable of doing something they aren't which uga exploited last night
You can’t let Georgia line up with a double stack slot on your outside shoulder and not expect to get sealed on the edge. The other issue with the run is that the ACC refs swallowed their whistles. There was so much holding that I lost track. I must say though that the Georgia interior linemen will have a great career after the NFL in professional wrestling or the MMA.

I love how you say bashing is stupid, then go on to highlight the things people are bashing the team over (and rightfully so).

I love the frogs, but am simply going to feel stupid wearing my TCU gear on the flight home from LA because this team just proved all the haters right and laid an egg on the biggest stage of all.
I was proud to wear mine yesterday. Proud to wear it today. Will be proud tomorrow baring a huge change in values like hiring CAB or something.

Eight

You can’t let Georgia line up with a double stack slot on your outside shoulder and not expect to get sealed on the edge. The other issue with the run is that the ACC refs swallowed their whistles. There was so much holding that I lost track. I must say though that the Georgia interior linemen will have a great career after the NFL in professional wrestling or the MMA.

newer versions of dr death, steve williams

guardfrog

I was proud to wear mine yesterday. Proud to wear it today. Will be proud tomorrow baring a huge change in values like hiring CAB or something.
Not that anyone asked what u like to wear, but you also have the luxury of not having to be surrounded by obnoxious UGA fans who just got proven right.

Instead, you’re posting in other threads about your morning dump at work today and the noises from other stalls. Stay proud, kang.

French Frog

I have been a frog fan a long time, I graduated from TCU. For everyone to bash these guys after a loss is wrong. I am just as pissed as the next person, but all the bashing I have seen on here and other sites is stupid. These guys didn’t go to LA to take a vacation. They prepared, they just played terrible as an entire team. No run game, Max missing throws, didn’t tackle, coverage busts. I could go on. Georgia is a dang good team. I think maybe their play causes the frogs to look so bad. They are by far the best team in college football. People can “score drop” if they want to to the recruits, but they can’t say they ever played in the championship game let alone the CFP. This sucks I get it but it was not the frogs night. TCU will be back and have several more successful season because of this season.
This team did something TCU hasn’t done since 1938. I’m incredibly proud to be a TCU graduate. Thanks guys for an incredible ride.

smufrogger

Max had nothing to do with this loss. Georgia was flat out better, and made every play in the 1st half. We were 1/2 to a full step step slow on D all night. The OL's pass protection was an F. JG had no answer for Bowers. The coaching staff as a whole was owned.

The only parts of are game that held up were our corners, who played well, and Emari and the OL run blocking, which in my opinion were about a C.
Max certainly contributed to the loss. Whether he had two seconds or six- he was off throwing.

Mean Purple

Think along these lines.....if the teams played each other five times on a neutral field, who would win more often. It's not that complicated.

If you think Tennessee and LSU would beat Alabama more times than Alabama would beat them, fair enough. I disagree.
That’s not how you base this season. And you have no idea who would win more often per what you describe. Nor does anybody else.