• The KillerFrogs

Hypnotoads vs Couch Burning Moonshine Guzzlers Prediction Thread

Bob Sugar

Weird that of all the games so far, I feel good about this one. OSU is probably the game I have been most worried about (with good reason).
I have correctly predicted the Frogs against the spread in every game this year. I think they cover this one by more than a TD. This team is all business right now.

Toad Jones

This bunch knows exactly what must be done. TCU may not be the sharper stick this week, but they win the ball game. I don't gamble, so I'm not into points, spreads, etc. I do look for them to churn up the ground early and Max to fly a few points early.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Of course they get a new helmet/confidence boost before our game... darn those eers, now I'm more nervous. Gotta hit em fast and hard and never let off the gas.
Kind of a dumb decal IMO.

Go rogs!

That boost will last about a minute until the first play and they stop thinking about their lids…

Horny4TCU

Man, I had a dream we lost. I was super bummed afterwards.

I dreamed it was a shoot out and both teams were scoring back and forth. We had the ball on the last drive, and didn't get a chance to score and win the game. Both teams had a score that was in the 40s, I can't remember the exact scores in my dream.

LSU Game Attendee

blazing saddles GIF

Frogs over the salt of the earth, 41-17
Max 322 yards

CryptoMiner

Next man up. Give me the final score and the total passing yards for Max.

Frogs: 47 - Mountainpersons: 39

Max passes for 270 yards.

Hey magic 8 ball, will the Frogs leave Morgantown with win # 8

magic_hate_ball.jpg.f537328e3504e2c69877c387dfecccb2.jpg

Well I see them starting fast and taking care of business (prior history has meant little to this team so far this year): 45-21 good guys

Max throws for 372

LisaLT

Take your ice baths, spend time on the massage table, stretch those muscles, and get as recovered as you can Horned Frogs; the Hill Billies are coming. No game is a gimme, and this team knows that. We are gonna get everyone's best shot. Bring your own energy, play to the best of your abilities, pray that the ball takes bounces in your favor, and hit them as hard as you can. Hate them, crush their season and enjoy the victory until you have to move onto the next game!
sounds like what I've been up to lately...