• The KillerFrogs

Hypnotoads vs Couch Burning Moonshine Guzzlers Prediction Thread

Horny4TCU

friends sleep GIF

DutchFrog

As I’ve mentioned before, this one concerns me. The last three trips to Morgantown have resulted in an 0-3 record and a 105-26 score difference against slightly above average WVU teams.

However! That was with average TCU squads and a completely different identity. This is a new era, an exceptional TCU squad, and against an average WVU team. Gimme TCU by a 41-17 final. Max throws for 297 and 3 TD.

Horny4TCU

Take your ice baths, spend time on the massage table, stretch those muscles, and get as recovered as you can Horned Frogs; the Hill Billies are coming. No game is a gimme, and this team knows that. We are gonna get everyone's best shot. Bring your own energy, play to the best of your abilities, pray that the ball takes bounces in your favor, and hit them as hard as you can. Hate them, crush their season and enjoy the victory until you have to move onto the next game!

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Toads 42
Hillbillies 24
Frogs have too much firepower as Max throws for 300, runs for 80 and Miller gains 150+

TCU 38
WV 31
Max 275 passing

This has trap game written all over it…Morgantown has not been kind to the Frogs over the years…WV has lost some close games this year..and this one is going to be close..Frogs take it at the end!!

Limey Frog

I hate the spot for TCU: tough place to play, coming down from two emotional wins at home, etc. etc. But I think the matchups favor us heavily. We've started slow too often, but WVU's defense has been very accommodating, and has been so early (e.g., vs. Tech and Baylor) and late (e.g., vs. KU). Not being able to hold off a comeback doesn't look good against these Frogs, nor does spotting Max and Co. a 14-0 lead.

TCU 44 - 24 WVU.

Max has a 300 yard game on some long catch and run plays plus a couple of deep balls.

#3 & #33 get about 90 each.

AroundWorldFrog

As I’ve mentioned before, this one concerns me. The last three trips to Morgantown have resulted in an 0-3 record and a 105-26 score difference against slightly above average WVU teams.

However! That was with average TCU squads and a completely different identity. This is a new era, an exceptional TCU squad, and against an average WVU team. Gimme TCU by a 41-17 final. Max throws for 297 and 3 TD.
Weird that of all the games so far, I feel good about this one. OSU is probably the game I have been most worried about (with good reason).