• The KillerFrogs

Hungover-practically-to-death Game 3 Thread?

Pharm Frog

Big game against UTRGV midweek. That team has beaten Okie Lite this year and only midweek loss was a 4-3 defeat at Texas.

Meanwhile Okie Lite comes in next weekend leading the Big12 after sweeping KSU.

Moose Stuff

Big game against UTRGV midweek. That team has beaten Okie Lite this year and only midweek loss was a 4-3 defeat at Texas.

Meanwhile Okie Lite comes in next weekend leading the Big12 after sweeping KSU.

Was there yesterday. OSU is pretty mediocre and KSU is as bad as any Big 12 team I’ve ever seen.

I would say it’s pretty imperative we win at least two on the weekend.

Last edited:

LeagueCityFrog

We just need a third starting pitcher and we are good. Who is it going to be to help us get back to Omaha? Forget our middle relievers. Just one more good starting pitcher plus Lodolo plus Perez and we are back in Omaha. Maybe keep working on Eissler and we are there. Someone or someones needs to step up on our pitching staff and be who TCU thought they would be when they offered them a scholarship and be that person. It's more fun to win then blow games.

Pharm Frog

Was there yesterday. OSU is pretty mediocre and KSU is as bad as any Big 12 team I’ve ever seen.

I would say it’s pretty imperative we win at least two on the weekend.

As you know...I know a lot of those boys from OSU. Since we’ve moved back to TX I’ve kind of lost touch. I see they’re playing Colin in LF now...not surprising. And I suppose they still haven’t managed to teach the big boy a slider or something effective in the off-speed category because I didn’t see his name in the box scores.

OSU plays OU in one of their traditional midweek games this week

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I don't think toking a dooby would be that helpful.
original_snoop_300_1__L.jpg