• The KillerFrogs

How will conference unknowns impact club seat sales?

d.c.frog

I received my club seat paperwork and plan on buying 2. That being said, I keep wondering if due to the conference unknowns will we see a real impact in demand starting with the sale of these club seats?

HFrog1999

Probably not. Those who committed to club seats probably did so based on support for TCU, not the Big East. Anyways, the only way we don't play in the Big East for the next 2 seasons is if we accept a bid to another BCS conference. I don't see the downside for club seat buyers.

We've had some pretty darn good seasons in the WAC, Conf USA and MWC.

Double D

Tier 1
Everyone I know that has put down a deposit is planning to purchase the number of seats they requested that is if there are seats available when their # is called.

HFrog1999

If I could afford club seats, I'd buy them and be happy about it even if we played the 101st Ambulance, Centre College, Baylor, Britten Training School, Chatham AFB, and Burleson College every year.

leofrog

The seats on the West Side are $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, or $3,000 depending on the section. They are sections 204-210, which I believe are between the 20's.

Frogenstein

Includes the ticket. And if they treat it like the south end zone seats the price increase each season will mirror the tuition price increase - unless you choose the 3 year option.