• The KillerFrogs

How to beat SDSU

dkfrog

I think we can stick with the conservative crap on offense, but I suggest going no huddle on like the third offensive possession to get things rolling. We did that with AD and it seems like the coaching staff wants CP to be AD, so let's try it....

MidlandFrog

Put Michael Thompson at LT and let him maul a few people. Then run off LT behind him and Dooley, seems pretty simple to me. There is no way that outside of maybe better feet that Olson should be ahead of him. We need some nasty maulers on our line, everytime that kid steps on the field he looks like he wants to hurt somebody!!!

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
agree on M. Thompson, he needs to start at Left Tackle

need a totally different game plan from here on out, the offense must go back to running the ball out of the I formation, double TE's, it aint happening out of the spread formation right now...

Run the damn ball, no more zone reads, no more short side options, power football

BABYFACE

They gave up over 400 yards on the ground to Army. Run the ball and keep the defense off the field.

Amen!

Too many here will want to air it out not nonstop which is silly considering the depth and talent TCU has at RB. With a defense that is TCU's weak link this season, it only makes sense to play the time of possession game on offense.

BIB, too many here don't remember how TCU was winning games not too long ago. Ball control offense with a heavy dose of the run that burned a lot of play clock. Thus TCU's long time consuming drives kept the other team's offense off the field. TCU's D was more effective by being well rested and the other team didn't get the ball that much because TCU won the time of possession handily.

Dr. Coach Haus

Realize we have a quarterback that can throw the ball more than negative two yards.

Amen

Let him throw the ball down field. It is not like we need to protect him because of lack of arm strength.

I do believe this was one of the worst offensive called games since the Fiesta Bowl.

Gunner

They gave up over 400 yards on the ground to Army. Run the ball and keep the defense off the field.

We've got offensive line problems that started before the injury to Deck. Horn struggled some, but he is a good one in time. Think we missed out the last couple years on JC linemen, not to mention the freshmen. Surprised Michael Thompson hasn't played more, but he may not be ready either.