• The KillerFrogs

How Craig James went from the voice of college football to TV pariah to seminary graduate

frogs9497

Okay, I couldn't be farther from a Craig James fan as anybody. His connections with SMEW and Tech are enough. BUT, I hav e to say that I admire him for his commitment to his religious beliefs. He knew very well how his conservative beliefs would go over in that stupid Senatorial race, but he stuck with them, anyway. And he's followed it up with a pretty rigorous attendance at Dallas Theological Seminary. No, not a politically correct Seminary like our Brite is, where anything goes, but it represents a pretty good slice of U.S. Christian folk. And he stuck with it. So while not being a Craig James fan, I can still respect and admire his willingness to stick with his beliefs instead of abandoning them for political purposes. (Okay, got that off my mind., so now, though he wouldn't approve, for a beer or two..)

Just covering his ass.

nwlafrog

Okay, I couldn't be farther from a Craig James fan as anybody. His connections with SMEW and Tech are enough. BUT, I hav e to say that I admire him for his commitment to his religious beliefs. He knew very well how his conservative beliefs would go over in that stupid Senatorial race, but he stuck with them, anyway. And he's followed it up with a pretty rigorous attendance at Dallas Theological Seminary. No, not a politically correct Seminary like our Brite is, where anything goes, but it represents a pretty good slice of U.S. Christian folk. And he stuck with it. So while not being a Craig James fan, I can still respect and admire his willingness to stick with his beliefs instead of abandoning them for political purposes. (Okay, got that off my mind., so now, though he wouldn't approve, for a beer or two..)

Yeah, but the 5 hookers never got a chance to attend seminary school.

ThisIsOurTime

Honestly, it seems like it is time to let these jokes fade into the sunset. I don't see much value in still running down a man who is making Christianity a bigger part of his life. I'd rather we all try to move on to bigger and better things.

Brog

I’m not trying to get into a whole thing here but you did. I quoted your exact words. No big deal but what other construction can we put on what you said?

Here's your entire post: He lost to Ted Cruz lol. I don’t think it was conservatism that sunk his candidacy You quoted my exact words?

Here's your entire post: He lost to Ted Cruz lol. I don’t think it was conservatism that sunk his candidacy You quoted my exact words?
God Almighty! You said, “He knew very well how his conservative views would go over in that stupid Senatorial election but he stuck with them anyway. I quoted that several posts above. Clearly you posited that it was his “conservative views” that did him in

tcudoc

Honestly, it seems like it is time to let these jokes fade into the sunset. I don't see much value in still running down a man who is making Christianity a bigger part of his life. I'd rather we all try to move on to bigger and better things.
giphy.gif

Brog

God Almighty! You said, “He knew very well how his conservative views would go over in that stupid Senatorial election but he stuck with them anyway. I quoted that several posts above. Clearly you posited that it was his “conservative views” that did him in

Okay, Purple, calm down. As your friends say, you're always right.

Okay, Purple, calm down. As your friends say, you're always right.
Look if I’m wrong I’m happy to be corrected. I said I wasn’t trying to get into a whole thing but good grief you’re denying the plain meaning of your words. Just falling back on some gaslighting calm down is weak.

Brog

Look if I’m wrong I’m happy to be corrected. I said I wasn’t trying to get into a whole thing but good grief you’re denying the plain meaning of your words. Just falling back on some gaslighting calm down is weak.

Okay, Purple, you're doing great. Just keep calming.