• The KillerFrogs

How Craig James went from the voice of college football to TV pariah to seminary graduate

Mean Purple

Amazing to watch reporters still have no accuracy when covering that issue. When they start vaguely referencing timelines so they can cover for being out of order, you know its bad.
In the end, Thamel continues his pattern of attacking those who does not like from a political sense. This time, he uses the dillusional sand aggie base to get the attention. It is a badly veiled attempt to pile on for views.

tcudoc

Far%20Side%20Gallery%204%20sivu%20097%20002.jpg

Zubaz

Amazing to watch reporters still have no accuracy when covering that issue. When they start vaguely referencing timelines so they can cover for being out of order, you know its bad.
In the end, Thamel continues his pattern of attacking those who does not like from a political sense. This time, he uses the dillusional sand aggie base to get the attention. It is a badly veiled attempt to pile on for views.
Dynmy.jpg

Don't ever take sides with Craig James.

Zubaz

Also, a hilarious lack of self-awareness:
“There’s a lot of people who don’t have a faith and don’t believe what I believe, who want to rip me up. They don’t like the fact that I go home to the same lady every night and have for 29 years.”
“They don’t like that I’ve been a dad and I’ve been there for my kids. They don’t like that I’ve been in the spotlight but haven’t stumbled.”
Yeah.....that's not it.

Brog

Okay, I couldn't be farther from a Craig James fan as anybody. His connections with SMEW and Tech are enough. BUT, I hav e to say that I admire him for his commitment to his religious beliefs. He knew very well how his conservative beliefs would go over in that stupid Senatorial race, but he stuck with them, anyway. And he's followed it up with a pretty rigorous attendance at Dallas Theological Seminary. No, not a politically correct Seminary like our Brite is, where anything goes, but it represents a pretty good slice of U.S. Christian folk. And he stuck with it. So while not being a Craig James fan, I can still respect and admire his willingness to stick with his beliefs instead of abandoning them for political purposes. (Okay, got that off my mind., so now, though he wouldn't approve, for a beer or two..)