• The KillerFrogs

How bad will Big 12 teams beat UT and OU now?

Does anyone think TCU and other teams will beat and beat up UT and OU this year?

If their best players aren’t injured by the second Big 12 Game something is wrong. Who cares about personal fouls and ejections. We need to punish these arrogant pricks and send them to SEC beaten, battered, bruised.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Does anyone think TCU and other teams will beat and beat up UT and OU this year?

If their best players aren’t injured by the second Big 12 Game something is wrong. Who cares about personal fouls and ejections. We need to punish these arrogant pricks and send them to SEC beaten, battered, bruised.
The players had little to do with the decision making or the betrayal of their Conference mates, but, they're the only avenue of retribution available.

Hopefully, it'll be "like clubbing baby seals."

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
This was discussed on another thread, but with the betrayal of UT and OU, there is little love remaining for these two programs. While in the past they have been coddled from time to time by numerous Conference decisions and Official's judgements on games, I think that comes to a halt now that their purposes are clear.

Imagine UT playing without a few calls going their way... Oh, the wailing! The gnashing of teeth!

Pharm Frog

This was discussed on another thread, but with the betrayal of UT and OU, there is little love remaining for these two programs. While in the past they have been coddled from time to time by numerous Conference decisions and Official's judgements on games, I think that comes to a halt now that their purposes are clear.

Imagine UT playing without a few calls going their way... Oh, the wailing! The gnashing of teeth!

Except that every ref covets a spot in the SEC. I expect it to get worse, not better.

Mean Purple

We have had the far better win record against Texas since joining the conference.
So my guess is we win again. As for score, who knows, GP's win by 1 lack of killer instinct tends to bite us in the ass. But all in all, probably not much difference. Just like there will be no difference in recruiting for Texas in the SEC. Texas is the "big brand". Same with OU (even though they are following Texas to a death march because of little sister issues). So they already recruit what they will get. And they will have less of a chance at the playoffs.