• The KillerFrogs

How about this for an article?

Diehard

Written by a REAL journalist, one could do a little research and put together a piece on what Gary has done FOR his football players, the university, the city, and people or institution we don't even know about. I am quite certain there are many, many stories. Of course, a positive story like that that may get a lot of clicks huh? The one thing I have learned in my many years is that good men do good things, but rarely if ever talk about them. Gary is a good man!

Pharm Frog

I would have no objection to this being an article. A, an, and the would definitely and indefinitely welcome some assistance.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Top frog likes to post mac. He wont stop no matter what you do. It's all he has
Top posts TCU stories, no matter who the author or publication, so please don't try and hang this on him. He spends a lot of time curating these stories every morning and asks for nothing in exchange.

You have the choice of reading or not reading, depending on the author or publication

Last edited:

Salfrog

Tier 1
I appreciate Top for posting all articles about our Frogs. Whether we like what is written or not, or who wrote the article, Top post it here for us all to see. We as individuals can decide to read them or not.

I'm just as guilty as anyone else here. I don't like what Muck writes about our athletic program, especially football & GP. He comes across as having an axe to grind with GP. I hate his personal smear campaign that he continues to spread about our football team that has been going on for years now. I don't see that changing anytime soon. I for one don't think Muck should be given access to anything TCU anymore, but I don't get to make those calls or decisions.

Muck can spew his venom all he wants, and I will not for one second allow him to stop me from coming on here to read about, or change my views on our Frogs. Top is just the messenger, not the author of these articles. He is just providing a service.

BigPurple87

Top posts TCU stories, no matter who the author or publication, so please don't try and hang this on him. He spends a lot of time curating these stories every morning and asks for nothing in exchange.

You have the choice of reading or not reading, depending on the author or publication

Understood. But why is there a rule about bashing players/coaches for us, but its fine to post articles doing the same thing?