1. The KillerFrogs

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by CryptoMiner, Jul 21, 2021.

1. For now.

Horned Toad likes this.
  2. All this feels so greasy.

3. think the response of the guy whose twitter handle is Some Guy Talking College Football is where not only a number of fans are, but schools as well and the potentially long term impact on sports in america beyond college football

4. You guys duck and dodge us. Cant beat someone who is unwilling to play.

TCU hasn't won a major bowl game in a decade.

5. does the money launderer know you aren't busing tables at one of his [ #2020 ]ty restaurants right now

6. Weird and inaccurate flex.

Peacefrog and GoFrog Yourself like this.
  7. The peach bowl was NY6 and we buzzsawed ole miss

Daniel Weir likes this.
  8. 2014 Peach Bowl.

Daniel Weir likes this.
  9. I laugh at anybody who thinks they’re gonna get around title nine. They better be prepared to pay the women athletes as much as they are the men.

10. Why would the SEC merge with the ACC? They could just poach Clemson and then the ACC would be like the AAC.

Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.
  11. #1631 TCU_91, Jul 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    You must be a cougar high grad because you're not good at math or reality.

i.e. Peach Bowl NY 6 Curb stomping 2014

12. [​IMG]

13. I have less than zero interest in that and I’m certain I’m not alone. I’ve spent the last 25 years of my life watching college football as often as humanly possible and whatever this is turning into will drive me away from the sport completely.

14. Ah, so UH has won an NY6 bowl more recently than TCU.

Good to know.

15. You guys are good at getting to the Armed Forces Bowl.

16. We won the Peach bowl 6 years ago. And we’ve beaten you 8 straight times. Beating you gets us nothing. Frankly, I pretty much forgot about Houston.

stbrab, Opintel and Moose Stuff like this.
  17. LOL at Aggie.

18. Yeah, I’ve stopped watching pretty much all non-TCU college football in recent years.

The Southeastern semi-pro football league may appeal to some people, but not me.

Moose Stuff likes this.