• The KillerFrogs

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

Brevity Frog

When I say he “knew,” I mean he had all the information I had x2, which included pretty loud whispers throughout the tv industry that ESPN was preparing a large move for the SEC and CFP. They effectively called TX/OU bluff on a procedural vote in April/May (can’t remember) about going into a negotiating posture, TX/OU voted no against the other 8, and at that moment he had more than enough to move.

Now, I’ll defend him a tad: He’s just the agent of the membership, has no power, and until those members turn on each other formally you can’t be their agent and turn on your clients. Still, he should have leaked it back then, because at least it would have given the league members time to build a resistance. With how it played out, we had no time.

OUT hid this from view (and would’ve liked even more time in hiding) because they wanted the TX lege not to be in session. Think what could’ve happened re school funding, conference realignment, NIL, and other items. scheiss OUT forever

If Baylor is picked over TCU for the PAC12, I think it will be due to TCU's lack of success in men's and women's basketball, volleyball, and not having a softball program.

Eight

Dude is a Baylor homer. He also says baylor “is not a religious school.” Last I checked BU requires you to identify as Christian and makes freshmen attend chapel each week.

how are you people giving clicks to a guy who has a place he hasn't worked in 20 years on his bio?

he has less than 100 followers and he is credible? there are people whose pets and various body parts not only have more followers, but are more credible