1. The KillerFrogs

Hot damn some good news for once

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by wes, May 2, 2019.

1. I needed it today

COWTOWN FAN and tcudoc like this.
  2. Great to hear sir

wes likes this.
  3. I think you have to give tired some of the credit!

4. Good news and keep the faith. NEGU my friend because your friends aren't. Thanks for the update.

5. Continued prayers and love sent your way. Their is indeed power in prayer!

COWTOWN FAN likes this.
  6. Indeed! Of course one of the side effects of the steroids is massive male genitalia enlargement.... Your Welcome...…...

7. After yesterday I prayed for your quick death Wes.

Reverse psychology is a powerful thing. Works even on God!

wes likes this.
  8. Thank you. I was a bit surprised to be honest with you but very happy to have more options. I like that my doc just keeps fighting for me. Apparently her practice and partners take one patient and make them a test case where the group assesses the patient. Looks like I was the test case. Anyway they all felt that the tumors had not spread as much. There is new growth and some spread but not enough to stop treatments

I’ll see what they have in store for me
    But I am so relieved

Purp, netty2424 and COWTOWN FAN like this.
  9. Oregon’s QB just went down. The Alamo Bowl style comeback has begun. Let’s go!

Frognosticator likes this.
  10. Yesterday I would have taken a quick death. Today, I think I’ll hang around a bit longer.

11. He can have all the credit he wants

12. [​IMG]

13. Thanks, God! Keep things heading in that direction!

14. Wes, you are in my prayers. I am believing for you to regain your strength. All I have learned in this life is hold on to Jesus. He is always there.

15. Wes, I read your other post (the bad news) before I boarded my flight earlier. It was hard to digest. This post has made my night. I’m happy for you and happy there’s hope. Keep fighting.

16. Prayers to continue to come your way.

17. Thanks, we all needed that.

Manly hug coming your way (virtual, of course).:)

Roy

18. Heck yeah! Still planning to drink that bourbon in your honor tonight but will be sweeter given this news!

NEGU