• The KillerFrogs

Hilarious Tech thread on...

Frogs1983

Regardless of how A$M fares in the SEC, it was still the savviest move they

could have made. Distancing themselves from the suffocating tentacles of

the University of Texas was definitely a step in the right direction. IMHO

Agree. Worst mistake TCU could make is ever getting back in a Conference controlled by UT.IMO.

YCBJ Frog

SEC has best bowl tie ins bar none. I think the Cotton bowl is actually SEC #3 and even the SEC #9 team plays Big East #5.

That depends whether you're assuming 1 or 2 BCS teams. The capital one bowl gets top pick among on-BCS bowls, followed by the Outback and Cotton bowls who generally only take East and West teams respectively. Last year it was:

Auburn to BCSNCG
Arkansas to Sugar
Alabama to Capital One
LSU to Cotton, Georgia to Outback

Oh, and I made a mistake earlier.... the Outback isn't formerly the Tangerine Bowl, it's formerly the Hall of Fame Bowl.

Chongo94

Hilarious? I guess if you are under the age of 20. Thanks for wasting my time.

You're welcome. As for wasting time, I think you do enough of that considering you've already surpassed my post total in just half the time I've been a member of Killerfrogs, usually with some inane image that does not pertain to the topic at hand but you feel illustrates your supposed erudite humor. Talk about wasting time...

You're awesome at posting pics though. Keep it up and maybe you can reach 6,000 posts by the end of this year....oooooh the greatness of your accomplishment. Epic :rolleyes:

Latest posts