• The KillerFrogs

Here we go: game thread

tcuseagull

I'll take 4-0. But these ugly wins can't be building much confidence in our young guys. I think the problems are systemic of our weak, inexperienced OLine.

Cougar/Frog

Back off the cliff folks! LSU was losing at home to am FCS school for half a game today. So. Car. was losing to Kentucky for most of tonight's game. So, TCU's offense looks so bad we should wish for Schultz back.... So what! TCU is still 4-0! The ISU offense looks really bad too. We should get to 5-0........and maybe we won't play in any more rain storms.....

Comet7745

Congrats on the win guys, I agree with you though, it was ugly as hell. Good luck in the Big XII, you'll go up against offenses that actually have a pulse.

Fiscuits

Back off the cliff folks! LSU was losing at home to am FCS school for half a game today. So. Car. was losing to Kentucky for most of tonight's game. So, TCU's offense looks so bad we should wish for Schultz back.... So what! TCU is still 4-0! The ISU offense looks really bad too. We should get to 5-0........and maybe we won't play in any more rain storms.....
Please pm me name of your dealer