• The KillerFrogs

Help a brother out

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Many of you have known or at least heard of Kent Bell and his struggles with cancer.

Its been a 20 year fight but he has scored some wins against that [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] of a disease. His recent PET scan was clear ( yahoo !!! ) but there is a financial burden that he is trying to bear and thats where you can help.

A Go Fund Me has been started to help with co-pays, etc and he would appreciate anything that you could give. Five bucks, ten bucks or as much as you are able to give, would go a long way towards helping him.

The Go Fund Me link is below and lets help this fellow Horned Frog

https://www.gofundme.com/kents-medical

SnoSki

Many of you have known or at least heard of Kent Bell and his struggles with cancer.

Its been a 20 year fight but he has scored some wins against that [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] of a disease. His recent PET scan was clear ( yahoo !!! ) but there is a financial burden that he is trying to bear and thats where you can help.

A Go Fund Me has been started to help with co-pays, etc and he would appreciate anything that you could give. Five bucks, ten bucks or as much as you are able to give, would go a long way towards helping him.

The Go Fund Me link is below and lets help this fellow Horned Frog

https://www.gofundme.com/kents-medical
Kent is a good dude. Happy to help.

Kent Bell

Thanks for the donations so far. It seems like my campaign has come to a sudden stop. Unfortunately my expenses have not. I am appealing to Llgood KillerFrogs to open up your pocketbooks. $5,$10$20,$50 or even $100,anything will be most appreciated.

Thank you and may God Bless and watch over all of you.

Kent

Kent Bell

I realize with all of our thoughts and prayers concentrated on the gulf,but the truth to matter is my Co-Pays did not stop either. I want all my KillerFrogs brothers to please help. I am appealing to your hearts and your pocketbooks. My Medical GoFundMe as mention by Wes is up and running.
I appreciate anything you can do . It will be well used. I start Iron Injections this week for the next 5 weeks. That is $45 every time I go.

Thank you SND GO FROGS.

REPECTFULLY,

KENT BELL

Kent Bell

With our thoughts and prayers on the Gulf Coast,I realize my problem is small. To me it is by no means small. My GoFundMe campaign started off on fire and all of a sudden died. I know you are tired of my problems but you have been my saviors in the past. As I satiated at the beginning I am in need of $750 to $1500. As of today,September 4,2017, I have raised $170. Although it is most appreciated, that amount will only cover two co-pay. For instance, my Iron Infusion (6) have a $75 co-pay each time. My co-pay for my PET Scan was $150 in addition to doctors visits. So please,anything you can spare would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and God Bless,

Kent Bell
GO FROGS!!!!

Latest posts