• The KillerFrogs

Have you seen this Rose Bowl video?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I always thought a vamp on the Big Rousing Speech at the close of 300 would be super...

"Long I pondered Coach Wacker's talk of a 'sleeping giant.' But time has proven him wise..."

"They were told that we were small, and weak. Yet they stare now, across the field, at 40,000 screaming Horned Frogs, and the finest football team in Texas!"

"The enemy outweigh us a paltry 40 pounds a man on the offensive line! Good odds for any Frog..."

"Give thanks, man! Tell Coach Wacker, Sam Baugh and all the other fine Horned Frogs, TO VICTORY!!!"

I'll have to exchange the spear and shield for a beer and a few expansive gestures. And perhaps something to wear other than a leather speedo...

frogtwang

I always thought a vamp on the Big Rousing Speech at the close of 300 would be super...

"Long I pondered Coach Wacker's talk of a 'sleeping giant.' But time has proven him wise..."

"They were told that we were small, and weak. Yet they stare now, across the field, at 40,000 screaming Horned Frogs, and the finest football team in Texas!"

"The enemy outweigh us a paltry 40 pounds a man on the offensive line! Good odds for any Frog..."

"Give thanks, man! Tell Coach Wacker, Sam Baugh and all the other fine Horned Frogs, TO VICTORY!!!"

I'll have to exchange the spear and shield for a beer and a few expansive gestures. And perhaps something to wear other than a leather speedo...
THIS IS FORT WOOOOORTHHH!!!

ftwfrog

I must have seen this one about 50 times, and each time it gives me chills. There was talk of another GREAT video on here about two weeks ago that was pulled from Youtube. Any talk of that one surfacing somewhere??

goldenfrog

I must have seen this one about 50 times, and each time it gives me chills. There was talk of another GREAT video on here about two weeks ago that was pulled from Youtube. Any talk of that one surfacing somewhere??

I wish the one you speak of was back up. It was really good.

kentbell23

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]Someone was talking about a market campaign, well, there it is. Great video and a great way to market TCU.[/font]

frogtwang

...Just before kicking the annoying red-and-white striped short-pants-overall and completely face-painted Wisconsin goof right off a roof into the Stockyards cattle drive re-enactment...

"a thousand pounds of the dairy empire will descend upon you! Our lineman will blot out the sun!"

"Then we shall sack your quarterback in the shade!"

tcumaniac

already been posted
tongue.gif