• The KillerFrogs

Have a good feeling about today's game.

ThisIsOurTime

Someone starts this thread every week and by halftime they are demoralized
You forget that I started this kind of thread before the Purdue game and all of you told me I was crazy. Maybe I will be wrong but we also could put it together today. We still have some playmakers and are relatively injury free. We are also playing at home and the weather is good. Go Frogs!

Froggish

You forget that I started this kind of thread before the Purdue game and all of you told me I was crazy. Maybe I will be wrong but we also could put it together today. We still have some playmakers and are relatively injury free. We are also playing at home and the weather is good. Go Frogs!

Nobody hopes your right more than I do

LVH

Texas is one of the biggest public betting favorites I have ever seen since moving to Las Vegas. They are getting over 92% of the wagers at the books I am connected to. Yet we just moved to a betting favorite. Either Las Vegas or the betting public is getting buried today. The oddsmakers are giving more respect to the 8% betting on us than the 92% betting on Texas

LVH

Two+ points in the last couple of hours before the game? What do these folks know?

Saw the same thing the other night with SMU. Everyone was on SMU, but line kept moving lower and lower, from 14.5 to 12 a couple hours before kick. Houston covered the 12 easily. But the amount of wagers on SMU was not as lopsided as the ones on Texas today.

ThisIsOurTime

Well done Frogs!

source.gif

tumblr_oliztznGLv1qmob6ro2_400.gifv

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-26_18-8-3.jpeg
    upload_2019-10-26_18-8-3.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 4