• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

Playing a hunting game on the XBox and am tracking a pair of elks through a Colorado valley. I occasionally sound an elk call and the bull responds, and it’s driving my dog absolutely bonkers. Kinda funny. Little 15-pound miniature Schnauzer is really bowing up at this fake elk.

Also, Riggs, if you have any elk hunting tips, holler. :D

TCURiggs

Playing a hunting game on the XBox and am tracking a pair of elks through a Colorado valley. I occasionally sound an elk call and the bull responds, and it’s driving my dog absolutely bonkers. Kinda funny. Little 15-pound miniature Schnauzer is really bowing up at this fake elk.

Also, Riggs, if you have any elk hunting tips, holler. :D

robert-de-niro-you.gif

Welfare check on maniac, j-sauce, Snoski, Riggs, and Ron Swanson

I sat in the same row as Jsauce and Snoski in LA. Snoski sat next to me on the flight from Long Beach to Love after the Fiesta Bowl. Yeah weird...we had a connection from Phoenix to Long Beach back to Love. In LBC there were 45 of us going to Love and they had us stay on the plane. I stood up and looked back and he was about 12 rows behind me. We shared a great conversation over the next 3 hrs.

Ron Swanson

Going down a HASMSP rabbit hole and just ran across this post of mine from 2014. Not surprised I apparently got crickets for a Shakespeare joke, but just cracked myself up with the “farted on a wedding cake” deal. Don’t recall ever using, hearing, or even thinking of that phrase. 95% chance that was a brown water evening.
I bet that algebra joke was nails

Last edited:

tcudoc

I watched the SNL episode hosted by Martin Short and Steve Martin and thought it was hilarious. I thought maybe the show was making a comeback. Then I watched the first 30 minutes of the show last night and realized that it is as bad as ever. I’ve never seen such terrible attempts at humor in my life. The opening skit was a NFL Football panel played by characters that had no physical or voice talent to appear as who they were spoofing. Terry Bradshaw was played by a woman. They inserted some no name political figure into it with a gag line that was way overdone and unfunny. They had a Miss Universe contest where all contestants just shouted. I didn’t understand why that was supposed to be funny and none of what they said was funny or interesting. Then they did a skit that was a rip off of the Buzzword game scene from Four Christmases (Which is hilarious). Their version was downright awful. I called it quits after that. I feel pretty bad for Keenan Thompson. I think he is actually pretty funny. But he has no supporting cast or writers that have any talent. I have rarely watched it for two decades, but this show had to be a new low for them. This was the beginning of the show, where they typically put there best stuff, so I can only imagine how bad it got after I gave up. That show needs to end.