• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

I feel equally about cats and dogs. They each fit a purpose
This is where I am. I like dogs; I just prefer that they be someone else's responsibility. I'm the same way with cats, but at least cats can be a little more independent.

We had cats and dogs growing up. I preferred the cats b/c they were less hyperactive and more docile than the small dogs. They also took up less space and made smaller messes than the large dogs. Plus, they all lived long, healthy lives. All of our dogs managed to dig out of the yard somehow and get run over by something or strangled by much larger neighbor dogs.

The one dog that live a long time was a rancid Cocker Spaniel that had chronic skin/ear diseases that make him smell like a goat. He was a good dog, but looked so pathetic (imagine Droopy with a Cocker Spaniel face) and you could only stand to be close to him outside.

We only had 3 cats growing up (all 3 overlapped for a solid 10 years) and 5-6 dogs. Since my cat experiences were far better than my dog experiences I'd only consider having a cat if we added a pet to the house. Even then, I'd be very particular about what type of cat and would insist that it be an indoor/outdoor situation.

nwlafrog

View attachment 11671

Curious as to where this story is going. Has the entire story already occurred and we are just in chapter five? Or is this happening in real time? The plot line needs to pick up pretty quick to hold our attention. Maybe add in an affair or a murder? Not sure what’s going to be able to save this plot.
Next chapter they enter the upside down and the demagorgan eats the weirds.

froginmn

Episodes eight and nine about our neighbors (March 2022)

We live on a corner and have a sidewalk on the side of our house. Normal people walk to the end of the sidewalk and then turn down the street in front (which has no sidewalk).

Our new neighbor doesn't just cut the corner, she crosses through the middle of our yard a lot. So she walks Thatcher across the yard, which makes our dog go crazy barking and disrupts my wife's business calls. They were fifteen feet from the window one morning; our yard is about 75 feet from house to street. Freaked my wife out and she now wants to move.

This woman also gets dressed up to walk, so she's in a full dress at 7 am walking the dog. And she doesn't have a job, so...

She walks incessantly and with a purpose, taking multiple very short walks. She basically tries to intercept other people walking to try to make friends. They also got some sort of stroller to take Thatcher in, and now leave the house walking when it's starting to rain. Nothing but odd behavior from this couple.

I've also got a new neighbor who must be in the witness protection program. He drives into his garage and shuts the garage door before he turns off the engine. But he seems normal in comparison.

Paul in uhh

We live on a corner and have a sidewalk on the side of our house. Normal people walk to the end of the sidewalk and then turn down the street in front (which has no sidewalk).

Our new neighbor doesn't just cut the corner, she crosses through the middle of our yard a lot. So she walks Thatcher across the yard, which makes our dog go crazy barking and disrupts my wife's business calls. They were fifteen feet from the window one morning; our yard is about 75 feet from house to street. Freaked my wife out and she now wants to move.

This woman also gets dressed up to walk, so she's in a full dress at 7 am walking the dog. And she doesn't have a job, so...

She walks incessantly and with a purpose, taking multiple very short walks. She basically tries to intercept other people walking to try to make friends. They also got some sort of stroller to take Thatcher in, and now leave the house walking when it's starting to rain. Nothing but odd behavior from this couple.

I've also got a new neighbor who must be in the witness protection program. He drives into his garage and shuts the garage door before he turns off the engine. But he seems normal in comparison.
I’m feeling confident this “couple” are con-men(women). Not sure what the ruse is but I would not trust them whatsoever.

Boomhauer

Note to self: don’t move to MN

YA

I was just thinking about how we skipped to March and still haven't yet had a weird winter weather episode yet. Even walking a dog at 7am in March seems way too cold for a dress. This story would start making more sense if it was one of those Branch Davidian home-made dresses with 1980s puffy shoulders and goofy sleeves.
I take it you have never been to Utah

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I was just thinking about how we skipped to March and still haven't yet had a weird winter weather episode yet. Even walking a dog at 7am in March seems way too cold for a dress. This story would start making more sense if it was one of those Branch Davidian home-made dresses with 1980s puffy shoulders and goofy sleeves.
He had to skip the portion of the year when all MN residents hibernate except to play or watch hockey.