• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Shorty

Stay hard Scott Hall / Razor Ramon
razor ramon wrestling GIF by WWE

TCURiggs

Any FW area males here been fixed? Would like referral for a doctor who can do the snip well.

Dr. David Rittenhouse did mine. If I remember right, the Google reviews for him and most other nut-Docs in the area will scare you, but he came recommended by my Dr., who is a good friend of mine, and he's been on a bunch of "Top Doctor" lists.

I thought it went about as well as that can go. Quick, and mostly painless. The initial numbing shot stings a little, but I really don't recall much/any pain outside of that. You're laid up for several days (think they suggested a week without doing much of anything physical), but it really wasn't that bad. I certainly made sure not to do much at all for a couple of days, though. Didn't want to risk messing anything up and having to redo that.

tcudoc

Dr. David Rittenhouse did mine. If I remember right, the Google reviews for him and most other nut-Docs in the area will scare you, but he came recommended by my Dr., who is a good friend of mine, and he's been on a bunch of "Top Doctor" lists.

I thought it went about as well as that can go. Quick, and mostly painless. The initial numbing shot stings a little, but I really don't recall much/any pain outside of that. You're laid up for several days (think they suggested a week without doing much of anything physical), but it really wasn't that bad. I certainly made sure not to do much at all for a couple of days, though. Didn't want to risk messing anything up and having to redo that.
The Top Doctor lists are exactly what you would expect them to be.

Heck of a race. Congrats to Ferrari. (Shows tossing the past year and a half could pay off.) Impressive all around. RB needs to get their PU/electrical/fuel pumps figured out. Happy for Merc. (obviously) but they definitely have some issues too. Being a Merc. guy, I was underwhelmed. Perhaps had too high of expectations but for all six Merc. PU in last place at the latter part of the race: Yikes.

SuperBarrFrog

Heck of a race. Congrats to Ferrari. (Shows tossing the past year and a half could pay off.) Impressive all around. RB needs to get their PU/electrical/fuel pumps figured out. Happy for Merc. (obviously) but they definitely have some issues too. Being a Merc. guy, I was underwhelmed. Perhaps had too high of expectations but for all six Merc. PU in last place at the latter part of the race: Yikes.