• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Hemingway

lets talk chat GIF by Warner Archive

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
That’s risky these days. I recently had a buddy who parked outside have his catalytic converter cut right from under his new truck. Apparently this is a thing now.
Replacement parts won’t come in for 3 months.
Same thing happened to a guy at my job. Drives a Toyota Tundra. Said he was driving home after work one night and the truck was acting up on him. Took it to the dealership the next morning and they told him that someone had cut the catalytic converter off. $5k and 3 weeks to get it replaced.

Horny 4 Life

I like the Expeditions a lot and they seemed to be priced a lot more reasonably than the Tahoes. I thought about going that route instead of the F-150, but I just couldn’t bring myself to move on from a pickup. I’m absolutely loving my “new” F-150 by the way.

My wife has been driving a Kia Sorento for the last 5 years and it’s been a great vehicle. Literally zero issues so far and we got it for like $10K less than the equivalent Toyota. When it comes time to get her a new SUV, I’m thinking about going the Ford Explorer route, but we might just end up going back to the Kia. I haven’t priced them in a while, but Kia seems to be a great bang for your buck. It’s like they have really improved their product over the years, but the public hasn’t quite caught on so they can’t price them the same as the other builders. They revamped their style here recently though, so I’m not sure if that still holds.
IMO Kia is killing it with their products and marketing. Most of their lineup has some "luxury-look" elements in the vehicles, which hold up well over time, even if they're cheaper materials. The tech suites are top-notch and they do a fantastic job of making their SUV+ lineup family-friendly.

I like the look of the new Sorento, but it's too big for my usage. We still love our Telluride. I think I'm going to order a redesigned Sportage when they put them on the market shortly, they look amazing.

Purp

Expect some likes from old posts because I'm catching up on HASMSP. I finally got some time in life to rest. Of course, it's because i had hernia surgery, but I'll take it.

I feel like I did a million sit ups in an hour, which would be cool if it toned the dad bod stomach, but that's the insult to injury I guess. Haha
Dad bod or bourbon bod? Sorry to hear about the hernia. Weird Al made a song for you.

HFrog1999

Expect some likes from old posts because I'm catching up on HASMSP. I finally got some time in life to rest. Of course, it's because i had hernia surgery, but I'll take it.

I feel like I did a million sit ups in an hour, which would be cool if it toned the dad bod stomach, but that's the insult to injury I guess. Haha

Season 9 Chandler GIF by Friends