• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

BillupsFrog

Was it the 10,000 page thread talking about how specialty plates are dooshy or was it something else that turned you off to specialty plates?
Good question. Maybe I grew up? Who knows. I'm not vehemently opposed to specialty plates but I don't think I'd pay for them at this juncture. If I could get my old "GO TCU" plates back I'm not sure I would.

ftwfrog

When is it acceptable to start drinking Oktoberfest beer?

I’m thinking September 15th

o_1bsks022n1ibs1ksc1jdp3hp1sggs.gif
when the high drops below 90.
I know it doesn’t fall into the German calendar but I always equate a solid Oktoberfest beer with playoff baseball.

Purp

If you haven’t watched Ted Lasso, you should

tumblr_mqzlc3nJ5N1r8e765o1_400.gifv
It's so unlike what I expected, but it's exceeded my expectations. I didn't think it was possible to do anything with a character like this other than a shallow, slap-stick comedy show. They've successfully woven in compelling drama with multiple storylines and preserved a good bit of humor. It's been great so far.

HFrog1999

It's so unlike what I expected, but it's exceeded my expectations. I didn't think it was possible to do anything with a character like this other than a shallow, slap-stick comedy show. They've successfully woven in compelling drama with multiple storylines and preserved a good bit of humor. It's been great so far.

I’d love nothing more than a Gary Patterson cameo in that show