• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I am one of the aforementioned aviation geeks SAT so I appreciate that. It's an amazing plane, how something that large and heavy actually flies due to airfoil physics is insane

TCURiggs

Was it Riggs that scared her off after he made small talk with her at a Buffalo WW?

Negative. She ended up sitting by me at the bar at Buff Bros and we shot the ship for a while. I posted that on here, made some jokes about it, then Scott ran across her waiting tables at a restaurant and told her to come check out the thread about her. #panicedit

Boomhauer

Negative. She ended up sitting by me at the bar at Buff Bros and we shot the ship for a while. I posted that on here, made some jokes about it, then Scott ran across her waiting tables at a restaurant and told her to come check out the thread about her. #panicedit

Ah, that’s right. Wonder if she still has that printer....

Ron Swanson

One time when I moved into my first apartment, I’m pretty sure I some weird ship with my neighbor and his chihuahua. Like, peanut butter love. Dog got all fired up and he yelled and I closed my eyes and then he wouldn’t open the door back up for me to apologize....... for like a year.

I got evicted for my own shiphead reasons and I never spoke of his shananagins until now, but I’m pretty sure that little dog had a mouthful of jiffy.
Are you telling us that you got your neighbor’s dog to lick peanut butter off your junk?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Hola Fellas and Q, I think I have posted before that I am in the freight forwarding business. Anyhow I have been slammed with work the last 3-4 weeks and have not had a chance to catch up on this thread, so sorry if I am posting at a weird moment in conversation. I know there a few Aviation geeks on here and thought you might appreciate the below video. I chartered the world's largest aircraft this weekend for FEMA, providing relief supplies to Guam for Typhoon Mangkhut. This is video of the plane arriving into Oakland and again departing. There are only 2 of these planes in world.This thing is a beast of a plane. I thought it was cool and that some of you might enjoy the video. Now back to the thread topic!!!

Could the pilot sound more Russian?
(Said in Chandler Bing style.)

nwlafrog

Are you telling us that you got your neighbor’s dog to lick peanut butter off your junk?

Ha! It did read that way didn’t it? I had a few too many drinks last night and slurred my post a bit.

I accidentally opened the door directly across from mine on my first day at my apartment many years ago. It was unlocked and a dude was chilling in the floor with his dog, but the whole thing was just darnin’ weird. Like, how he shot up and covered himself and whatnot. I tried to apologize for opening the wrong door and to also tell him lock his ship up, but he wouldn’t answer the door. I think he was doing some Arkansas stuff with his hound because after that he just seemed super sketch.

SnoSki

We have at least one t-shirt fan. Ran into him at the airport today. I asked him if he attended TCU at one point, he said no, his buddy graduated from there and he’s a fan.