• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
CE753BBE-ECA3-4971-BD80-CCFDB9E53A45.gif

Last edited:

nwlafrog

Was it Riggs that scared her off after he made small talk with her at a Buffalo WW?

One time I got too darned up in my wild days and whipped my boom bazooka joe out and pissed on the wall at BWW in some backwards arse shiphole village in Arkansas. I’m not allowed to eat in a BWW establishment in the sister mommy/uncle daddy town of Conway anymore. I also shattered a pitcher on my way out and it was legit. There were tOSU fans present for whatever reason and it made it worth it several years ago.

Also put on old school lil Wayne and juvenile tha great on rotation to let those farmers know that we weren’t from around there and they didn’t take kindly to it..... fun and eventful night.

nwlafrog

If I had a nickle for every time I went to the wrong door while living in a dorm or apartment I'd have about a dollar. It happens and with how people are buried in their phones, these days, it doesn't surprise me at all.

You're right, it shouldn't happen and there's no problem in demanding answers...I'm just afraid this is headed down a path it doesn't need to go.

One time when I moved into my first apartment, I’m pretty sure I some weird ship with my neighbor and his chihuahua. Like, peanut butter love. Dog got all fired up and he yelled and I closed my eyes and then he wouldn’t open the door back up for me to apologize....... for like a year.

I got evicted for my own shiphead reasons and I never spoke of his shananagins until now, but I’m pretty sure that little dog had a mouthful of jiffy.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Since I know I'll be in Fort Worth this weekend and most of my friends won't pony up the money, I'm shopping for a ticket for this weekend.

Go Frogs!

SAT Frog

Hola Fellas and Q, I think I have posted before that I am in the freight forwarding business. Anyhow I have been slammed with work the last 3-4 weeks and have not had a chance to catch up on this thread, so sorry if I am posting at a weird moment in conversation. I know there a few Aviation geeks on here and thought you might appreciate the below video. I chartered the world's largest aircraft this weekend for FEMA, providing relief supplies to Guam for Typhoon Mangkhut. This is video of the plane arriving into Oakland and again departing. There are only 2 of these planes in world.This thing is a beast of a plane. I thought it was cool and that some of you might enjoy the video. Now back to the thread topic!!!

Mean Purple

Hola Fellas and Q, I think I have posted before that I am in the freight forwarding business. Anyhow I have been slammed with work the last 3-4 weeks and have not had a chance to catch up on this thread, so sorry if I am posting at a weird moment in conversation. I know there a few Aviation geeks on here and thought you might appreciate the below video. I chartered the world's largest aircraft this weekend for FEMA, providing relief supplies to Guam for Typhoon Mangkhut. This is video of the plane arriving into Oakland and again departing. There are only 2 of these planes in world.This thing is a beast of a plane. I thought it was cool and that some of you might enjoy the video. Now back to the thread topic!!!

That monster looks huge. How much bigger is it in capacity as compared to something like a C-17 Globemaster?

SAT Frog

That monster looks huge. How much bigger is it in capacity as compared to something like a C-17 Globemaster?
Normal max payload is 140,000 kgs, but we were held at 130,000 kgs due to ocean travel and fuel consumption. I'll let some of the AF guys weigh in on the capacity of the C17. Also am currently flying an AN-124 flight as well.

Here is the wiki info on it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-225_Mriya