• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Sand Frog

Anyone into archery? Bought my first compound bow last week. I've only been shooting for 4-5 weeks now but I really enjoy it. Haven't decided if I want to hunt with it or not.

Got a yellow Bear Archery compound one year from Santa Claus. That started the addiction. Bought my 1st real compound when I was 15. A PSE Carrol Intruder. I lost count on the number of deer I killed with that thing. After college, I was eat up with waterfowl hunting. I hadn't hunted deer in years much less picked up a bow. A buddy talked me into starting to put in for archery elk draws. Did a bunch of research and bought a BowTech Destroy 340. Eat up with bow hunting again so much so I hardly pick up a rifle during deer season. Something about being up close and personal with an animal enough so to not get detected by smell nor sight when you draw your bow. Killed my biggest deer score wise to date with my bow last year in KS. Had some giants on film, but the 1st shooter that got within 20 yards got an arrow. Also, got into shooting 3D until my kids were born and didn't have all the extra time to run around shooting tournaments.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
That’s 2 days in a row just now.
A 2-ship flight of UH-60 BlackHawks flying over Wedgewood with medevac red crosses on the doors less than 500 AGL. Any Army unit airborne training sorties from Fort Hood via enroute to Carswell going on?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
A 2-ship flight of UH-60 BlackHawks flying over Wedgewood with medevac red crosses on the doors less than 500 AGL. Any Army unit airborne training sorties from Fort Hood via enroute to Carswell going on?
I’ve seen a Blackhawk once in a while whilst watching the planes in my favorite spot. Never seen a medic unit.

SnoSki

For some reason you said Blackhawk and I thought Warthog and I was wondering how/why they had ones with red crosses painted on them.

TWSS (That's what Swanson said)

#postseasonbaseballtailgatememories
#redlebaron
#22innings
#CaptainPhilips
#whatagreatpostseasonthatwasonsomanylevels
#hashingcompletesentencesfor@Deep_Purple

That was the sweet spot for all of us. Pre-baby for me. Swanson was still banging strippers. J Sauce was barely an admin. FrogsMagee was still dating Trannies.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
giphy.gif