• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Thanks Purp, I have tried. Before her current iPhone, I had her on a Samsung Galaxy 3. They didn't really like each other too much. I think the iPhones are not made very well. She is one her second 6 plus, in three years. We had the first one replaced as the screen and battery went out.
Ive much preferred samsung over iphone. I know that answers none of your questions.
Yeah. I've had at least two versions of each and it's not even close for me. The ability to use numbers from the letter keypad, the ability to make a phone call from the text message app, the back button... I just can't think of a single thing about the iphone I preferred. And I agree that the Samsungs have all been more durable.

There are some people who are just married to Apple and they can't even articulate a good reason why. The main reason my boss switched to iPhone was to link his AppleID from his home and work computers more seamlessly with his phone. If he was still using a Windows OS at work he'd still be using a Galaxy.

In other words, I can't be much help either like Tom.

SAT Frog

Thanks Purp and Tom B. Completely agree with both of you. Love my Samsung phone, links up with my tablet and tvs without issue. Her family are all Apple lovers.

Tom Brown

Yeah. I've had at least two versions of each and it's not even close for me. The ability to use numbers from the letter keypad, the ability to make a phone call from the text message app, the back button... I just can't think of a single thing about the iphone I preferred. And I agree that the Samsungs have all been more durable.

There are some people who are just married to Apple and they can't even articulate a good reason why. The main reason my boss switched to iPhone was to link his AppleID from his home and work computers more seamlessly with his phone. If he was still using a Windows OS at work he'd still be using a Galaxy.

In other words, I can't be much help either like Tom.

Ironiecally i use macs at home. I had a powerMac at tcu and my dormmates thought i was an alien. Two turntables, mixer, drum machine and Mac in the dorm.