• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
You and Riggs should give Rick’s Hatch Chile Avocado Sauce a try. It makes everything taste better. Literally everything. All the things.

Gracias sir.

You and Riggs and/or any knuckleheads that like green salsa should give this a try. It’s on another level. I’ve only been able to find it at HEB, central market may carry it but I haven’t been to CM since moving to Dallas.

ftwfrog

Gracias sir.

You and Riggs and/or any knuckleheads that like green salsa should give this a try. It’s on another level. I’ve only been able to find it at HEB, central market may carry it but I haven’t been to CM since moving to Dallas.

If we’re talking store bought salsa, I’ve posted before and I’ve yet to find a better one.
fantastic9CCA8C7B-CDAE-4BB8-B90E-435C8DC2FC2E.jpeg
Go for hot, instead of mild though if you have a choice but they’re both great.

Double V

Gracias sir.

This! I loaded up on about 6 of each flavor before moving back to DFW from Austin. If you're in a pinch, you can order some directly from their website. Have to pay for shipping, though, so best to get an entire case. :)

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
This! I loaded up on about 6 of each flavor before moving back to DFW from Austin. If you're in a pinch, you can order some directly from their website. Have to pay for shipping, though, so best to get an entire case. :)

40608C52-868E-4779-B7AC-ECFD80C81CC5.gif