• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ftwfrog

Speaking of stand-up, was anyone else at TCU when they hired Andy Dick to perform at Ed Landreth. Again, I remember being in tears it was so funny but I’m pretty sure someone lost their job over this. The board of regents and chancellor were sitting in the front row while Andy Dick talked about all the dirty things sorority girls were going to do after the show.

Eight

Speaking of stand-up, was anyone else at TCU when they hired Andy Dick to perform at Ed Landreth. Again, I remember being in tears it was so funny but I’m pretty sure someone lost their job over this. The board of regents and chancellor were sitting in the front row while Andy Dick talked about all the dirty things sorority girls were going to do after the show.

place in hell for his role in phil hartman's death and found him more annoying than anything

Purp

Starting to think you and Ron have ulterior motives.
This reminds me...

I've heard people mistake alterior motives for ulterior motives before, but I heard a new one the other day that made me chuckle.

Guy at work said anterior motives. It took me a second to figure out what he meant. Once it clicked in my head my first thought was, "only one I know with anterior motives is Phormer."

ETA: Suppose he has posterior motives too, that guy.

Frog-in-law1995

This reminds me...

I've heard people mistake alterior motives for ulterior motives before, but I heard a new one the other day that made me chuckle.

Guy at work said anterior motives. It took me a second to figure out what he meant. Once it clicked in my head my first thought was, "only one I know with anterior motives is Phormer."

ETA: Suppose he has posterior motives too, that guy.

In HS a bunch of us were at the old Don Carter’s on Beach/30 late one night goofing around and somebody rolled 2 balls at the same time. The slower one pegged the little sweeper arm that comes down to flush the pins. An employee saw it and told us, “what I have just seen is uncomprehensible.”

So of course here 30+ years later we still say that phrase to each other all the time. I think one guy even uses that as his password for everything.

TCURiggs

Makes me, and undoubtedly Riggs, think of Princess Bride and inconceivable.

HighlevelSourFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

Eight

What role did he have in Phil Hartman’s death?

hartman's wife was a drug addict who had relapsed. depending upon who you read/ listen to dick either set that in motion by offering her cocaine at a christmas party or he contributed to the problem by offering her he cocaine at the party.

dick admits to offering and giving her the cocaine, but his claim is he didn't know about her problems and wouldn't have done so if he had know about her addiction.

you don't have to look very hard to find multiple sources that disagree with dick's story. this is the basis for the "feud" between john lovitz and dick that culminated in a fight in the lobby of a comedy club in lovitz reportedly beat the crap of andy.

after the relapse hartman and his wife continually fought over her drug usage after i believe being sober 10 years and it finally came to a head when phil told her that if he caught her using drugs again he would leave her. that night when he was sleeping she shot him in the head, drove to a friends apartment, told them what happened, and while waiting for the police to arrive, locked herself in a room and committed suicide.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
hartman's wife was a drug addict who had relapsed. depending upon who you read/ listen to dick either set that in motion by offering her cocaine at a christmas party or he contributed to the problem by offering her he cocaine at the party.

dick admits to offering and giving her the cocaine, but his claim is he didn't know about her problems and wouldn't have done so if he had know about her addiction.

you don't have to look very hard to find multiple sources that disagree with dick's story. this is the basis for the "feud" between john lovitz and dick that culminated in a fight in the lobby of a comedy club in lovitz reportedly beat the crap of andy.

after the relapse hartman and his wife continually fought over her drug usage after i believe being sober 10 years and it finally came to a head when phil told her that if he caught her using drugs again he would leave her. that night when he was sleeping she shot him in the head, drove to a friends apartment, told them what happened, and while waiting for the police to arrive, locked herself in a room and committed suicide.
I’d pay good money to watch Jon Lovitz fight Andy Dick.

Latest posts