• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
And buh bye KFC, for the same reason I left last year. Miserable scheissing [ $%^& ]s.

You're leaving before the movie ends?

th

Tom Brown

To the mod who edited my post to remove the initials for “don’t give a scheiss,” I apologize for circumventing the profanity filter. I’ve gone back and changed it to fit within the rules (although, I’ll tell you, I think it was probably more “family friendly” the other way).

Rules is rules, unless its kfc.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Watched John Wick 3 last week. Very good sequel to the first two movies. In some ways a prequel.

Put the John Wick saga into perspective--a lot of background information on the overall assassin organization.

SnoSki

Just found out that a friend of mine from
TCU has stage 4 cancer on his adrenal glands. Bad news, needless to say.

I’m sure he and his wife and kids could use your prayers tonight. I’ve sort of lost touch with him through the years but I’ve always known him to be highly intelligent, gracious and dedicated to his family. Unfortunately it’s not looking great for him.

This would be the second college friend of mine to die from cancer since graduating. It’s hard to believe. Soak up as much time as you can get with your family, especially your wife and kids.