• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

Glanced very briefly at this while scrolling on Facebook a minute ago and genuinely freaked out for a second trying to remember when I’d signed up for a KFC fundraiser. I need more coffee.

luhMB2z.png

DeuceBoogieNights

Yes. A dog can’t be unrestrained unless it is indoors or behind a secure fence.

Seems weird to me. My dog hangs out in my front yard all the time, but hes just a chill lab. I get the thought behind the law, but seems weird to require that MY dog must be restrained on MY property. If it runs off my property that's a different story as to what SnowSki is talking about.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Seems weird to me. My dog hangs out in my front yard all the time, but hes just a chill lab. I get the thought behind the law, but seems weird to require that MY dog must be restrained on MY property. If it runs off my property that's a different story as to what SnowSki is talking about.

"A dog must be securely enclosed or confined to its owner’s yard by a physical fence in a manner that will isolate the animal from the public and from other animals. All dogs must be behind an enclosure of at least 48 inches and declared aggressive dogs must be behind an enclosure of 60 inches. Large breed dogs and dogs with the capabilities of climbing are also recommended to be behind an enclosure of 60 inches.

Enclosures shall be made of chain link, wrought iron, brick, welded wire, wood stockade, block or other material approved by the director except where the enclosure abuts a building with a solid wall that is at least four feet tall, inclusive of windows and doors that would prevent escape. Where enclosures abut a building, there shall be minimal separation. In no case shall the separation be so great that escape would be possible.

When a dog is being walked or with its owner off its property, the dog must be on a leash and accompanied by the owner at all times. If the dog is without a leash or not accompanied by the owner, it is considered unrestrained and is in violation of the restraint ordinance."

http://fortworthtexas.gov/animals/laws/

MTfrog5

I get what you’re saying but just because you’re dog is good doesn’t mean Joe Blow down the street has the same chill dog

Frog-in-law1995

Apparently a law enforcement task force serving a high-risk warrant in Irving staged in a middle school parking lot before proceeding to the service location. Except nobody told the school, so when a parent spotted a guy in black with an automatic weapon on campus the school went into emergency lockdown.

Un-darning-real. Staging in a school parking lot?!? How darning stupid can you be?