• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

Was at a cook out tonight with the wifeys family and they had Fox news running on the tv. Sound was off, but they were showing some video related to the shooting in El Paso. This caught my eye. I grabbed the remote, backed it up and recorded a quick video. Had to do a screen shot from the video so the quality is poor. Anyway, I didn’t catch the context of the video they were shooting, but the graphic at the bottom said Shooting in El Paso, Suspect in custody. Possible frog at the Walmart?

EDIT to be clear, not saying Frog was the suspect. Just in a video and possibly there.

Last edited:

SnoSki

Any tips for mattress buying or recommendations?

We’ve had the same one for 12 years or so... basically the entire length of our dating and married relationship.

Kind of overwhelmed by all the online options and feel like the in-store types are waaaaaay too expensive

HFrog1999

We’ve had the same one for 12 years or so... basically the entire length of our dating and married relationship.

Kind of overwhelmed by all the online options and feel like the in-store types are waaaaaay too expensive

We bought ours at Big Lots. Same brand as the mattress stores at 1/3 of the price

ShadowFrog

Moderators

My first thought: he’s addicted to the over-developed perception of his own self-worth, enabled by a desperate fan-base & even more desperate GM. Just hope he’s not a wife beater when his hype runs out or he’s rehabbing his third injury. She’s young & beautiful-hope she has a private account in the Caymans ... and an escape plan well thought out.

SuperBarrFrog

Ugliness in El Paso today. :(

Without even touching the gun control debate, is it time to examine our society and figure out why this extreme behavior seems to be an increasingly frequent manner in which people express their anger?

Read about this one before I went to bed last night and woke up this morning to news another mass shooting in Cleveland jus 12 hours apart. Something has to change.

HFrog1999

While researching my family history, I found a relative (by marriage) who murdered anywhere between 50 to several hundred people in the mid 1800’s. North East Texas was a bloody hell hole during reconstruction.

Death, violence and destruction is nothing knew.

I just do my best to avoid the media hysteria, take steps to protect myself and my family, and focus on what makes life wonderful.

Ron Swanson

I found a king-sized Tempur-pedic knock off on Amazon for like $650 five years ago and have been loving it ever since. I forget the brand name but I’m sure if you go to Amazon and search for Tempur-pedic or memory foam mattresses you can find one with a really high rating for a fraction of the cost of what you can buy the brand name for.

HFrog1999

I make my own mattresses out of trash I recover from endangered seashores.

img_1550.jpg

MTfrog5

My buddie’s BIL is fairly high up in the LVMPD. I had hoped that I would hear some interesting inside information from him. There’s nothing I’ve heard of. No hint of a motive or anyone else involved.
I hate people that think there is conspiracy involved in every single thing, but damn that has so many unanswered questions that it’s hard not to think there is something that they don’t want known. Way too much just doesn’t add up to the little that was released.

SuperBarrFrog

I found a king-sized Tempur-pedic knock off on Amazon for like $650 five years ago and have been loving it ever since. I forget the brand name but I’m sure if you go to Amazon and search for Tempur-pedic or memory foam mattresses you can find one with a really high rating for a fraction of the cost of what you can buy the brand name for.

I second that. I got a full amazon prime day several years ago for like $350 or something ridiculous. As long as you get s protective mattress pad so you don’t ever get sweat on it they will last a long time and are super comfortable.