• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Trying out Airbnb for the first time in our anniversary getaway. Really cool experience. We are staying near white rock lake. Today’s agenda is to go to top golf, shopping with Mrs NWLA then go to a comedy club this evening. At some point we will be going to a dueling piano bar or something like that.

ftwfrog

Trying out Airbnb for the first time in our anniversary getaway. Really cool experience. We are staying near white rock lake. Today’s agenda is to go to top golf, shopping with Mrs NWLA then go to a comedy club this evening. At some point we will be going to a dueling piano bar or something like that.
Liked for all except the last sentence.

nwlafrog

Liked for all except the last sentence.

Yeah, I don’t know anything about it, but my wife is somewhat of a musician and she enjoys going to the piano bars because it’s interactive with the customers. Just something she’s into.

She’s been to the one here in Dallas and one in Chicago on her business travels and likes the atmosphere.

Boomhauer

You’re in our neck of the woods. We live near White Rock Lake. Enjoy. Maybe hit the arboretum too since it’s right there.

netty2424

Yeah, I don’t know anything about it, but my wife is somewhat of a musician and she enjoys going to the piano bars because it’s interactive with the customers. Just something she’s into.

She’s been to the one here in Dallas and one in Chicago on her business travels and likes the atmosphere.
You’ll have a good time at the dueling piano bar.

But once every 5 years or so is more than enough as you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

If the dueling piano bar is anything like the one at Howl at the Moon in San Antonio, you will have a freakin' blast.

Edit: See Jake's post above.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Bon Appetit:

"The first review by scientists of wild animals found by customers in prepackaged produce makes clear that frogs are the trouble, and bagged lettuce and spinach are, by and large, their preferred medium.

While 21 of the 40 reported incursions under review involved amphibians, it is also the unfortunate case that rodents, snakes, lizards, birds and even a bat found their way into bagged lettuces, spinach and cut green beans (snakes, evidently, are partial to the latter)."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-frogs-snakes-lizards/?utm_term=.223b88b56a77

nwlafrog

First time at a spa in my life. After 10 years in the oilfield I finally broke the “hell nah, imma man” stigma and got a couples foot treatment. Ain’t even gonna lie. Now, These jawns don’t feel like the same feet I’ve been walking on for the past 28 years. Similar feeling after leaving the chiropractor after my first visit.

#TreatYoSelf

nwlafrog

If the dueling piano bar is anything like the one at Howl at the Moon in San Antonio, you will have a freakin' blast.

Edit: See Jake's post above.

This is what Mrs NWLA keeps telling me. She likes to go to them. Looking forward to it later this evening. I’ll post which one we go to and our experience later on if anyone is interested.