• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You know the rules.
CR35zqKVAAAHW6T.jpg

nwlafrog

Funny bit from arnold. Bought my Prius entirely for economical reasons (60 mpg). They say they’re better for the environment but I’m not positive when you consider how someone has to dispose of the batteries.

My favorite Arnold line from that skit-

Customer- don’t you think this will upset my neighbors?

Arnold revving the engine - you’re got damn right it will impress your neighbors.

Last edited:

nwlafrog

Both of my parents at one time each had electric SUV’s. My mom recently traded out of hers and into a somewhat fuel efficient midsize gas SUV. My dad is still putting around in his electric. Her Lexus just became way too expensive to work on apparently and she only owned it for a short 3 or 4 years. I don’t think they will be going back to electric or hybrid until service and parts calm down.

Meanwhile, I pulled an Arnold and drive a 2500 Silverado for work and a Tahoe for the family hauler. I’m impressed that the 4wd Tahoe can average between 18-20mpg. Blew me away after coming from a Nissan Titan that got about 10mpg real world average.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Both of my parents at one time each had electric SUV’s. My mom recently traded out of hers and into a somewhat fuel efficient midsize gas SUV. My dad is still putting around in his electric. Her Lexus just became way too expensive to work on apparently and she only owned it for a short 3 or 4 years. I don’t think they will be going back to electric or hybrid until service and parts calm down.

Meanwhile, I pulled an Arnold and drive a 2500 Silverado for work and a Tahoe for the family hauler. I’m impressed that the 4wd Tahoe can average between 18-20mpg. Blew me away after coming from a Nissan Titan that got about 10mpg real world average.
I thought Argyle had the Nissan Titan. You did too?

tcudoc

I’m going to brag a bit.
My son competed tonight for the International Jugglers Association World Championship competition in individuals and in team competition. He got the gold medal in both competitions.
So, he is only the second person ever to win both competitions in the same year. He is the first American to win individuals in 7 years.
It is a small world, but in the juggling world, he is on top tonight!
It was very cool to watch.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
I’m going to brag a bit.
My son competed tonight for the International Jugglers Association World Championship competition in individuals and in team competition. He got the gold medal in both competitions.
So, he is only the second person ever to win both competitions in the same year. He is the first American to win individuals in 7 years.
Congratulations!

That is uniquely AWESOME!!

Frog-in-law1995

I’m going to brag a bit.

Congrats! I’ve been following him on YouTube since you discussed his juggling once before. Actually just watched a new(ish) compilation of record-breaking stuff of his a couple of weeks ago. He’s really amazing.