• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

GeoFrog

I know you DFW guys have talked about Total Wine for a while, but I just visited one for the first time today and it was awesome!! One opened up here in The Woodlands a few months ago, but I didn’t make it over here until today. Beer selection was crazy. I think I found a new place to get in trouble.

Shorty

I know you DFW guys have talked about Total Wine for a while, but I just visited one for the first time today and it was awesome!! One opened up here in The Woodlands a few months ago, but I didn’t make it over here until today. Beer selection was crazy. I think I found a new place to get in trouble.
I like Specs since they are owned and based in Texas but Total Wine is hard to beat.

Purp

#stressed

Sand Frog

One just opened up waking distance from the new house. I signed up for member points. lol

SnoSki

I don’t think I knew you were in the woodlands. That’s where I grew up. Mom lives on the Lake in Conroe.

SuperBarrFrog

My goodness there are some beautiful womenz in this city.
giphy.gif

Might wanna pick up that napkin.

Ron Swanson

A handle of American Plains vodka is like $21 there

Tastes very much like a more expensive vodka, can’t really tell a difference (and I’m not making mixed drinks with it, I generally pour it over 2 ice cubes or make a martini).

Frog-in-law1995

I resisted TW&M for a while. But it’s now pretty much the only one I’ll go to. It’s the only place outside St. James Square I’ve ever found No. 3 gin. I think I’m the only one who buys it, too, so I make sure to buy it often enough so they’ll keep stocking it. Hard work, but I’m dedicated.