• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Zubaz

My much needed distraction from this evening's election coverage:
0V9Gp3u.jpg

Maisie Agnes D showed up. An astounding 8 lbs 12 oz.

SnoSki

Does anyone have a home printer that they don't absolutely hate? My faithful printer from the last 12 years is finally starting to malfunction weirdly and printing even just page involves me restarting everything. I'm fed up and looking for a replacement.

PO Frog

Does anyone have a home printer that they don't absolutely hate? My faithful printer from the last 12 years is finally starting to malfunction weirdly and printing even just page involves me restarting everything. I'm fed up and looking for a replacement.
I have a Canon Pixma 490 and it's pretty solid. Use it for work and can scan/copy as well and think it was pretty cheap.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

HP Officejet Pro 8620. I've had it for several years, no problems. Three-in-one machine (print/fax/copy). HP has "XL" ink cartridges that last for far more copies than normal. Best printer I've owned.