• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

I would not call them skeletons but I have done plenty that I am embarrassed about
Right, like drunken idiotic shenanigans that I’d be embarrassed by if they were on YouTube... sure I got about a million.

But things that I could get blackmailed over cause I really didn’t want the world to know? Don’t think I have anything.

Horny 4 Life

I confirmed tonight that two of my ancestors were aboard the Mayflower. According to several genealogies I share that common ancestor with the Bush family and we share a common ancestor in the next generation with President's Nixon and Ford and Winston Churchill.

Current mood is:

captainmericaeagle.jpg

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Roger Federer is the greatest tennis player of all time and the Gap is widening every year. Ridiculous how driven he is at 36 and his sportsmanship is unrivaled even by Nadal.

Like anyone can even know that. Has Federer ever beaten Yannick Noah? Federer is pretty good but I'd tap the brakes on best ever. That road goes through Noah.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I don’t know the reference..

Ryan Reynolds was one of the actors. Rated 90% on rotten tomatoes and the trailer looks good, gonna give it a shot I think

Sunny was a local working girl that posted her pic on top of the old brick sign that showed just enough of the top of the letters to ID it as our campus sign. She was quickly encouraged to take the site down. This was back before the BLUU.