• The KillerFrogs

Harry Potter Actor Daniel Radcliffe rumor this morning...

HFrog1999

Alan Rickman was such a good actor. Loved him in Die Hard and Sense and Sensibility, too.
In brief (or not) my picture shows Rickman as Professor Severus Snape, who bullied Harry Potter and criticized Harry's dead father throughout the series. At the end of the last movie, we find out that years ago Snape had been in love with Harry's mom, Lily, who died along with the dad when Harry was one yr old. Snape has actually been protecting Harry all these years and is about to meet his end. His love for Lily is revealed and Professor Dumbledore asks him, "After all this time?" Snape answers, "Always." The way he says it just kills me every time.
As for the deer, both Lily and Snape's full-body petronis is the doe - another connection. (Too hard to explain.) The tree is where Snape and Lily would meet in their youth, before she met Harry's dad.
Clear now? :D

giphy.gif

Moose Stuff

Alan Rickman was such a good actor. Loved him in Die Hard and Sense and Sensibility, too.
In brief (or not) my picture shows Rickman as Professor Severus Snape, who bullied Harry Potter and criticized Harry's dead father throughout the series. At the end of the last movie, we find out that years ago Snape had been in love with Harry's mom, Lily, who died along with the dad when Harry was one yr old. Snape has actually been protecting Harry all these years and is about to meet his end. His love for Lily is revealed and Professor Dumbledore asks him, "After all this time?" Snape answers, "Always." The way he says it just kills me every time.
As for the deer, both Lily and Snape's full-body petronis is the doe - another connection. (Too hard to explain.) The tree is where Snape and Lily would meet in their youth, before she met Harry's dad.
Clear now? :D

Loved Alan Rickman. Snape was easily the best character in those books IMO. Did you read them or just see the movies?