1. The KillerFrogs

Hammerin Hank Dead

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Hoosierfrog, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Absolute legend and all around class act. Would love to see a 61* style docudrama about the Winter / Spring after the 73 season, when Aaron was sitting on 713.

2. Dammit. . .

755- the real thing.

3. wait, no batting gloves or body armor?

4. Or PEDs

5. 2020 can leave us alone now.... you’ve over welcomed your stay now.
    RIP Mr Aaron.

SuperBarrFrog and Salfrog like this.
  6. Beautiful swing- Beautiful man.

tcuwags, SuperBarrFrog and Frog Wild like this.
  7. Childhood sports hero. Rest easy legend.

8. [​IMG]
    One of my favorite baseball cards of all time

On a side note, we also recently lost another pretty good one:
    [​IMG]

9. Ozzie smith one of my favorite baseball cards of all time. . . Jim hart and Terry metcalf probably my favorite football cards of all time

tcudoc and Eight like this.
  10. Tom House caught the famous homerun ball.

tcuwags and Frog Wild like this.
  11. His swing looked effortless. I was lucky enough to see him play.

OICU812 likes this.
  12. Bill Buckner is the outfielder that climbs the fence trying to get it.

Poor guy is famous for ALMOST getting important baseballs.

13. [​IMG]

14. I was one of the golf professionals at a course in the Atlanta area where Mr. Aaron was a member. He was always most gracious to the staff when he was on the property.

15. I saw him right after the Astrodome opened and was so shocked to see an idol smoking in the dugout. It burst my bubble thinking athletes were perfect. Always thought an outfield of Aaron, Mays and Clemente would be hard to beat (and were during many of their Allstar games)...

16. 23 seasons. Such a tremendous player and person. RIP Mr. Aaron....

17. .305 career average, over 600 career doubles, drove in over 2,200 runs, and never struck over 100+ times in any of his 23 career seasons.

just imagine what hank could have done had he known he should have tried to pull everything and be more worried about launch angle than situational hitting

ShreveFrog, Frog Wild and bmoney214 like this.
  18. Like the shaggy haired southern fellas coming down out of the stands to pat Hank on the back after 715 HR. To see those guys, their look, clothes, style, the fans in the stands, and the old uniform on the players, takes me back to a different time and place.