• The KillerFrogs

Griffin on Channel 5 last night

Johnnyhornedfrog

When asked about playing the No. 4 Team in the country, he said, "I don't think they will have No. 4 or 5 on the side of their helmets. When we hit the field we will be ready to play." I hope we are.

Mike Brooks

I agree he will know. But no way he or any other bu, tt, tu or ag fan ever admits it. All the more reason to put the pedal to the metal for 60 minutes and figure out the apologies later.

frogs9497

When asked about playing the No. 4 Team in the country, he said, "I don't think they will have No. 4 or 5 on the side of their helmets. When we hit the field we will be ready to play." I hope we are.

I don't expect an opponent (even Baylor) to revere us in the media, but RGIII came across as very cocky in that segment. I thought he was about to discredit our national ranking, but he never quite reached that point. Note to self: they're in the B12. I keep forgetting.

VA Froggie

The thing that is good about all this is the mental side that says we have to always prove we are deserving. Not being in the Little 12 we have to always prove something. That's good as the Frogs always have the chip on their shoulder and makes you want to prove your point. Kick the hell of Baylor, let's prove something once again. As CGP says we have to find a way to hate them for three hours. :angry:

Go Frogs

VA Froggie

The thing that is good about all this is the mental side that says we have to always prove we are deserving. Not being in the Little 12 we have to always prove something. That's good as the Frogs always have the chip on their shoulder and makes you want to prove your point. Kick the hell of Baylor, let's prove something once again. As CGP says we have to find a way to hate them for three hours. :angry:

Go Frogs

Houston Frog

As CGP says we have to find a way to hate them for three hours. :angry:

That should be about as tough as trying to find a way to be attracted to Sofia Vergara

sofia-vergara1.jpg

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

What does that mean..."dont have No. 4 or 5 on the side of their helmets."? Is that some kind of profound observation?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
When did they stop putting the teams rankings on the sides of the helmets?

That would actually be kinda cool because TCU would have a 4 and Baylor an 87.

joejordan

What does that mean..."dont have No. 4 or 5 on the side of their helmets."? Is that some kind of profound observation?
He is obviously parroting Briles...I read where Briles said something like that last week. It is apparently how Briles is attempting to prevent the team from being intimidated by The #4-ranked TCU Horned Frogs, in their home stadium, before a sold out crowd.

Whatcha gonna do 'bout that Frog Fans?!?!

Johnnyhornedfrog

Your guess is as good as mine. That's' what came out of his mouth. Newey couldn't show his whole interview, since they only allow him 10 seconds for the Frogs, but that was the clip.