• The KillerFrogs

Great time-saving thread

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Because I'm a super-insider, with fantastic sources in the athletic department and close friends on the team (I'm kind of a big deal), I've been able to obtain many of the quotes that will appear in the papers between now and Jan 1:

"TCU needs to dominate the line of scrimmage, pound it out on the ground, air it out more, open up the passing lanes, take care of the football, go out and execute, make plays on both sides of the ball, go out there and play smash-mouth football, just play TCU football, stick to their game plan, throw their game plan out the window, run a hurry-up offense but milk the clock, be in no hurry at all, have the defense show blitz, disguise their coverages, play with a short field, give their offense some room to operate, run it right up the gut, make sure that AD has great touch on his passes, displays pinpoint accuracy, throws strikes, puts his passes right on the money, avoid miscommunications, missed assignments, and blown coverages, punish Wiscy's QB, cover the Wiscy recievers like a blanket, avoid costly turnovers, make the tackles, stay at home, pursue, be quick off the ball, win the game in the trenches, go mano a mano, play field position football, hope that cooler heads prevail, put the lumber on Wiscy, avoid injuries, and put the ball in the endzone more than Wiscy.

Bottom line, the Frogs need to give 110%, leave it all out there on the field, hope for the best, and when the dust settles, let the chips fall where they may. At the end of the day, the team that scores the most points will win the game."

Feel free to add your own quotes if you can find sources as good as mine.