• The KillerFrogs

Great News!

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I agree with Wes. I don't know him, but making Neeley felllows is a big deal. Bright future ahead. Congrats.

Thank you. I met him at the game tonight and thought he was a nice kid.

Good for him that he is a Neely fellow. Thats an honor and he should be jacked about it.

tcumaniac

To all the [Craig James] holes on here: In all honesty, keep it up. I actually really enjoy the smart [Craig James] remarks from y'all. I find them hilarious.

To the others, thanks for the support.

Turk, I'm glad to make you a proud grandpa. I worked my butt off on the application process and i'm extremely happy to have gotten it. Bad news is that i'll no longer be able to get on KFC during class and expect to make As. That's kind of a bummer.

Wes, It was great to meet you as well. You looked a lot younger in person than I expected you to! haha. You're still old though. Almost as old as turk.
tongue.gif

I also enjoyed meeting Scott. Y'all both seem like very nice, genuine guys. Great representatives of the Horned Frog Nation.

Steelfrog on the other hand. Kind of a weirdo. hahahahaha

jake102

Maybe, but I get sick and tired of people ragging on this kid just because he has some enthusiasm and passion about TCU. Then when someone tells him to take it else were, thats it.

He's young and having the time of his life. Lighten up on him.

And yeah, if I need to strong arm and come down like the rath of God, I can

I think we all have serious passion about TCU, but he takes it to the 16 year old level.

AggieAngst

MANIAC and WES -

I agree wholeheartedly with both of you.

MANIAC is a very cool kid who is a FRESHMAN for gawwwds sakes !!! And full grown men are on here pizzzzing on a Tcu freshman?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!

What kind of scumbag rags on a 19 yr old Tcu freshman that loves his college?

And I hate to say it, but FIESTY is one of the biggest offenders (not on this thread but on others as is BOTTOMFROG (TopFrog) who likes to ape whatever FIESTY says.

In any event, those of you who rag on this kid need to go back under the rock you came out from under.

No full grown man on this board has any business insulting an ambitious and excited young Tcu freshman.

I wish there was a KANGAROO COURT and I was the judge. Some of you who are hell bent to insult MANIAC would be tarred and feathered like in the Old West, and I'd be the guy slappin the tar on yer pieholes !!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK MANIAC AND CONGRATS ON THE BIG HONOR !!!! I am proud of you if that matters.

And thanks to WES for being a fair minded person to stand up to bullies, and face the cowards down, and not just blindly go along with the lynch mob.

Nice goin WES !!

And keep up the great work MANIAC !!!! You obviously are a credit to your parents and your family. I'm betting they are very very proud of you and that is what really matters, not some jealous AHOLES on a message board.

Some of the members of the lynch mob are obviously very envious of your success and happiness and they are trying to shut you up. Dont let the scumbags get you down !!

Happy summer !!

AggieAngst

AGGIE ANGST's INFORMAL RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR A MESSAGE BOARD

1) Anything a 19 yr old freshman Tcu student says on a message board should be brushed off by grown up adults as youthful exuberance if it happens to be bothersome to an adult.

2) Let a kid have a good time at Tcu and dont pile your garbage on a kid in school. College is hard enough without 3) Would you cut your own kid some slack on a message board? If so, then pretend MANIAC is your own kid !!

4) The trick in life is to treat other people's dogs and kids the same as can treat their own kid special while at the same time holding other people's kids and pets to a higher standard. We call that treatment of kids and pets, CRUELTY in it's largest form and UN-GODLINESS in its lesser form. In either case something a Tcu man should know better about.

5) If you are an adult and you arent ashamed of yourself for insulting a kid on a message board, you should be.

6) If all you have to contribute, is insults, then you will be just like that sad sack ImpotentFrog (OmnescienceFrog), and that would be tragic.

7) Take heed of what WES says.

8) Get off the backs of MANIAC and ILLINIOS FROG (both are kids).

9) Criticize a kid and he will hate you. Praise him and he will remember you forever !!

10) HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND BE HAPPY !!!! (like me !!)

Stiff Arm Frog

Wes, as long as we're on the topic of you getting to say who can post what and where . . .

can you please do something about the previous poster? Preferably involving a banhammer?

PurplePainD

MANIAC and WES -

I agree wholeheartedly with both of you.

MANIAC is a very cool kid who is a FRESHMAN for gawwwds sakes !!! And full grown men are on here pizzzzing on a Tcu freshman?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!

What kind of scumbag rags on a 19 yr old Tcu freshman that loves his college?

And I hate to say it, but FIESTY is one of the biggest offenders (not on this thread but on others as is BOTTOMFROG (TopFrog) who likes to ape whatever FIESTY says.

In any event, those of you who rag on this kid need to go back under the rock you came out from under.

No full grown man on this board has any business insulting an ambitious and excited young Tcu freshman.

I wish there was a KANGAROO COURT and I was the judge. Some of you who are hell bent to insult MANIAC would be tarred and feathered like in the Old West, and I'd be the guy slappin the tar on yer pieholes !!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK MANIAC AND CONGRATS ON THE BIG HONOR !!!! I am proud of you if that matters.

And thanks to WES for being a fair minded person to stand up to bullies, and face the cowards down, and not just blindly go along with the lynch mob.

Nice goin WES !!

And keep up the great work MANIAC !!!! You obviously are a credit to your parents and your family. I'm betting they are very very proud of you and that is what really matters, not some jealous AHOLES on a message board.

Some of the members of the lynch mob are obviously very envious of your success and happiness and they are trying to shut you up. Dont let the scumbags get you down !!

Happy summer !!

Got up in the middle of the night to take an [aggie angst] and logged onto KFc before wiping my NativeFrog. Sorry for the facebook update, actually that was more of a tweet

Congrats maniac. I believe most of us who regularly give maniac a hard time, do so because on more than one occasion the kid has demonstrated that he can take a good ribbing.

Back to the great white biscuit now...

TCUSA

Agree with Wes. I led with my chin most of my time at TCU, daring anyone to question the heart or spirit of TCU. It was tough as hell to get people to believe (my Dad said we'd never be back)--but I did. I would give my left nut to be there now instead of then. And I think most of the carping on here is thinly veiled envy. Congrats and best of luck, Maniac. You're a good Frog.

Froggy Style

Anyone on this site is a big TCU fan (except for the obvious trolls). The reason people are giving him hell is because of the lame antics just to get people to read about his personal life.

When someone posts a topic titled: "Johnathon Gray News" which gets people to click on the thread only to ask: "Does anyone have any?" That poster is going to catch hell from the board for wasting their time. It's not because they are poor TCU fans, it's because they are acting like children and wasting other people's time.

Therefore when maniac posts: "Great News!!" only to give an update about his personal life...those of us that come to this site to read about real time TCU news, are going to let maniac know the etiquette of the board...which is if you're going to give personal updates, to make it clear in the title. If he gets a pass for being young, we are coddling him in true Generation Y style.

Some people like to read about the personal stuff, and that's great. Just make it clear in the title so those of us that like to do a frequent drive by aren't stuck in the drive through.

steelfrog

Tier 1
It's "wrath." Silent "w".

Look here, I could let this go without articulating it, but that would be doing a dis-service to the young man.

Let's talk about Swamp Butt.

Ya, Maniac, you thought we didn't notice you squirming around in your seat down there. The faint smell of fecal matter wafting up out of your shorts.

You thought we didn't notice.

Well, we did.

Here's the thing. There's a simple solution you should be aware of, Son: Baby Wipes.

Here's the deal-io: Sometime earlier in the day you, like most of us, took a dump. Ain't no big thing (well, maybe it was, but I digress...). It's totally natural, we all do it, etc. etc. But it does have consequences, especially on a steamy Friday afternoon sitting on hot, steamy, sweaty metal bleachers squeazed in there next to Illini, etc.

What you do, Son, in anticipation of the obvious capillary effects of your BM, is get some Baby Wipes and zip them into a sandwich-sized ziplock and slide that into your left-hand back pocket (presumably the opposite side of where you keep your wallet, just bulging with Daddy's cash). Then, when that itchy feeling starts, down there, you excuse yourself to "get a water" or "get some nachos"--"you want anything?", and then you head to the bathroom--DURING an inning, not in between, so as to avoid crowds--and you go utilize those Wipes as they were intended, and blissfully cool off the Swamp Butt raging in your shorts.

Here endeth one of many valuable lessons.

That is all.

Thank you for your attention.

Boomhauer

Maybe, but I get sick and tired of people ragging on this kid just because he has some enthusiasm and passion about TCU. Then when someone tells him to take it else were, thats it.

He's young and having the time of his life. Lighten up on him.

And yeah, if I need to strong arm and come down like the rath of God, I can

+1.

Maniac, ignore these idiots.

geefrogs

Anyone on this site is a big TCU fan (except for the obvious trolls). The reason people are giving him hell is because of the lame antics just to get people to read about his personal life.

When someone posts a topic titled: "Johnathon Gray News" which gets people to click on the thread only to ask: "Does anyone have any?" That poster is going to catch hell from the board for wasting their time. It's not because they are poor TCU fans, it's because they are acting like children and wasting other people's time.

Therefore when maniac posts: "Great News!!" only to give an update about his personal life...those of us that come to this site to read about real time TCU news, are going to let maniac know the etiquette of the board...which is if you're going to give personal updates, to make it clear in the title. If he gets a pass for being young, we are coddling him in true Generation Y style.

Some people like to read about the personal stuff, and that's great. Just make it clear in the title so those of us that like to do a frequent drive by aren't stuck in the drive through.

this.